Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah ford said everyone would get a estimate last May šŸ˜‚
... 2022 has a May... 2023 has a May... Ford only promised us an estimate before the LAST May...
šŸŒšŸ”„
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford also has other issues going on too. I'm glad for jeep owners that they're able to get their vehicles. Personally I'm in no rush. Shrug
Yeah, there is a pointā€”sometime in the next three or four monthsā€”that if I am still not scheduled, it is going to be time to take a serious look at other options. Mostly because my '08 JKUR has 160K miles. I already have been avoiding driving it as much as I can for the past year to keep the miles off, and I hate not driving my vehicle.

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, there is a pointā€”sometime in the next three or four monthsā€”that if I am still not scheduled, it is going to be time to take a serious look at other options. Mostly because my '08 JKUR has 160K miles. I already have been avoiding driving it as much as I can for the past year to keep the miles off, and I hate not driving my vehicle.
I get that. Luckily my 2011 Impreza is only at 113k miles and in relatively good shape. I feel for people in your situation though that really need that new ride and want it to be a Bronco. Is getting something cheap to get you by then putting it in towards the new bronco an option? I've thought about that myself but never really looked into the pros and cons or how that looks financially.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I get that. Luckily my 2011 Impreza is only at 113k miles and in relatively good shape. I feel for people in your situation though that really need that new ride and want it to be a Bronco. Is getting something cheap to get you by then putting it in towards the new bronco an option? I've thought about that myself but never really looked into the pros and cons or how that looks financially.
Yeah, I don't really want to hassle with buying and selling, and I'd need something I can tow with.

We'll see though: the last time they did a less MIC constrained scheduling (in October), they got into the morning of July 14, 2020 two door reservations, so maybe one or two more less MIC constrained schedulings will get to me (mid afternoon).

The question is: will the MIC volume for new production bounce back soon, and will the 2.7 issues cause a new cataclysmic set of scheduling constraints?

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since I'm out of state, part of me wants to go to a local Ford and ask "can YOU tell me my priority code?"

I don't want to keep bothering my local dealer; last time i asked he said I'm unscheduled clean -- i fear I'm somehow 99d (since a few crazies are holding out for 2023 mod tops)
You need to go to your dealer, have them print your DORA and check the priority code. My salesman kept telling me the same thing. I finally went there and sure enough they had 99'd my order when I made the transfer for 22. I explained what I was before and that I would not accept being 99'd. I also explained 99 is the "do not build" code. My salesman said he was not aware of the difference in the codes.
B6G has thoroughly educated me, allowing me to educate my salesman and sales manager.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You need to go to your dealer, have them print your DORA and check the priority code. My salesman kept telling me the same thing. I finally went there and sure enough they had 99'd my order when I made the transfer for 22. I explained what I was before and that I would not accept being 99'd. I also explained 99 is the "do not build" code. My salesman said he was not aware of the difference in the codes.
B6G has thoroughly educated me, allowing me to educate my salesman and sales manager.
Maybe I'll do that tonight -- just swing by and ask if the dealer here can print my DORA. They don't need the deets on why i want it

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I don't really want to hassle with buying and selling, and I'd need something I can tow with.

We'll see though: the last time they did a less MIC constrained scheduling (in October), they got into the morning of July 14, 2020 two door reservations, so maybe one or two more less MIC constrained schedulings will get to me (mid afternoon).

The question is: will the MIC volume for new production bounce back soon, and will the 2.7 issues cause a new cataclysmic set of scheduling constraints?
Yea I get not wanting to deal with buying and selling. Well, they have slowly been increasing their production numbers. I think October to November saw a 20% increase in production and then Nov to Dec saw another 14% or something like that? I hope you get it soon man. I know I'll probably be either very late in 22 or 23 if they continue to have issues. Doesn't help I ordered 4dr Mic hard top with towing package. I'm rooting for ya man. Hope Feb - March brings good news

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else just get an email from Ford saying ā€œorder has been confirmed by dealerā€?

I did the whole reorder thing back in October.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe I'll do that tonight -- just swing by and ask if the dealer here can print my DORA. They don't need the deets on why i want it
Normally a DORA is a internal dealer document. I asked for mine and they gave me a copy. It's not a confidential document.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else just get an email from Ford saying ā€œorder has been confirmed by dealerā€?

I did the whole reorder thing back in October.
I got mine in late Nov, a couple of weeks after I finalized my MY22 reorder with Granger.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is all I would like is a CLEAR Estimate. If it is going to be another 2 years then I will take my lost and trade in my 03 model vehicle for something NOW! Some of us understand the struggles!
Exactly. We as individuals have to make plans around a possible delivery date. Whether it is finances, dealing with a old vehicle, lease, etc. I held out cash to pay for mine in full. I could have had it invested in a CD if I knew it was going to take this long to get a Bronco. I have no assurance it will even come in 2022.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did they say Feb 29th?

LibG78

Outer Banks
First Name
Liberty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Ford Ranger, '14 F-150, '03 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This formula would surely be a recipe for no longer having phone line access and things being pushed to an automated system that tells you to wait for correspondence online. Badgering customer service only encourages them to build defenses rather than find ways to be helpful. In all reality just waiting for your build e-mail and forgetting all about when it may arrive is the best way to keep your blood pressure down and avoid endless disappointment.

May not be what anyone wants to hear but pressuring a company that I am sure is doing what it is willing to do to fill orders that are surely dubbed as second tier to their electric line right now just is what it is. I have no doubt that they are fully focused on getting their number 2 slot behind Tesla and that Bronco's are just a niche product compared to that goal which appears to be the focus of the company right now.
I can understand feeling like you're a red headed step child to the new EV market. I work for a tier 1 supplier to Ford, both for their fuel systems as well as their EV units, and EVs are all the rage and that's the basket where a lot of companies are placing their eggs. Fuel injection systems are being phased out and a lot of the semi conductors required for all vehicles right now are being prioritized toward the new EVs. Sucks because I want my Bronco before they ban gas in 2035...
Sponsored

Last edited: