DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Color combo with the wheels looks great and fenders and hood look good but -38 way too aggressive poke so “for that reason I’m out”:) gonna need some huuuge mudflaps

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great!
The best advantage to me of the adv fenders is the rear door parts. You won’t have the mud/snow build up that the stock setup gets. Ford whiffed on that! The build up this winter had me at times wondering if the door would even open.

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks great, one of the better Bronco builds I’ve seen!

Question…, your running with the stock Wildtrack (Sas) suspension for now? I’ve been thinking hard about the ADV fenders with 37’s and Sas suspension on my Badlands. Love the look, thanks for posting!

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

welcome!! love the build so far! i've been seriously considering the ADV fiberglass fenders and hood ever since they first announced them but then i heard from multiple people that it's hard for places to get the eruption green to be an exact match and that it would never look right so i didn't pull the trigger and had tabled the whole idea... until now. in the photos it does look like an exact paint match. have you noticed any difference in person?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Way too much poke and the spare tire is very low.
This is a mall crawler or do you plan to hit the trails?
Otherwise it would be a home run.

OP
OP

_boneshow

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-350 Platinum Tremor, 1964.5 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can I ask how much the body shop charged to paint the fenders? Also, are those the wider 5" fenders that ADV sells?
it was something like $12k. Had 144 hours into it. They require quite a bit of labor. Have to fit them, then apply hi build primer, then re attach. They also made rear fender liners as those are not offered at this time. And then line-x the inside of the new fenders. Finally painted thegrille matte black as well as the center of the hood.

OP
OP

_boneshow

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
welcome!! love the build so far! i've been seriously considering the ADV fiberglass fenders and hood ever since they first announced them but then i heard from multiple people that it's hard for places to get the eruption green to be an exact match and that it would never look right so i didn't pull the trigger and had tabled the whole idea... until now. in the photos it does look like an exact paint match. have you noticed any difference in person?
They had to basically repaint the entire vehicle. There is not exact match that they can purchase. So what they did is mixed samples until close. Then painted all the fiberglass parts and blended into the other panels, doors, tailgate, etc. now they saved the mix for the paint so if I need anything else done,(like the hard top I ordered from ADV.) we are good to go.

Sponsored
OP
OP

_boneshow

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Way too much poke and the spare tire is very low.
This is a mall crawler or do you plan to hit the trails?
Otherwise it would be a home run.
my old wrangler. We get out. But I will definitely hit up the local mall. 😜
Ford Bronco Eruption Green Build: Method 105 Beadlock Gold Wheels and 37x12.5 BFG KM3 Tires + Adv Fiberglass Fenders and Hood 41A16648-A7DA-4B50-A0E3-3AFCACEDEB4F
Ford Bronco Eruption Green Build: Method 105 Beadlock Gold Wheels and 37x12.5 BFG KM3 Tires + Adv Fiberglass Fenders and Hood A759530C-C7FF-467F-93BD-F0CA86D6ADFD

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

my old wrangler. We get out. But I will definitely hit up the local mall. 😜
Ford Bronco Eruption Green Build: Method 105 Beadlock Gold Wheels and 37x12.5 BFG KM3 Tires + Adv Fiberglass Fenders and Hood A759530C-C7FF-467F-93BD-F0CA86D6ADFD
Please ..at the very least raise your darn spare on the Bronco.
Or at least lie to me and tell me you will.

OP
OP

_boneshow

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That looks great, one of the better Bronco builds I’ve seen!

Question…, your running with the stock Wildtrack (Sas) suspension for now? I’ve been thinking hard about the ADV fenders with 37’s and Sas suspension on my Badlands. Love the look, thanks for posting!
Stock SAS suspension for now. I have all the hard parts from Baja Kits in my garage. Just waiting on the shocks from King. Supposedly November is when the ship. Then I’ll put everything on, as well as Alcon brakes and RCV axles which I also have sitting in the garage. John from ADV said I’d be good as long as no off-road until the suspension gets swapped. It only runs from what I have found going on reverse with the wheel turned fully to the right. And then it’s only minor on the crash bar mount on the driver side.
Sponsored