Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I drove a two door Wildtrack through axle deep mud at the Virginia Motorsports Park on Monday. Very impressive with the HOSS 2.0, so the 3.0 must be even more so. I'd go Wildtrack (or Badlands as we could have used the disconnect for a less rocky ride) over the Everglades.

Shout out to our guide Regina for a really fun hour of testing every offroad button in the Bronco. @Ourbroncolife was there too.

Ford Bronco Everglades or HOSS Wildtrak? IMG_0477.PNG

Ford Bronco Everglades or HOSS Wildtrak? IMG_0452
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Odd about the engine.... it's not like the alternator is in a better place than the 2.7. both are lower than the water fording depth.

I want to fit has to do with the snorkel and its ability to be tied in under the hood?

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a reservation that has not been converted to an order. I'm torn between the Everglades vs HOSS Wildtrak. I really like the Everglades, but I'm not a huge fan of the snorkle. What are y'alls thoughts?
The Everglades is just a Black Diamond (at least that's what I remember them saying) with snorkel, winch and sasquatch....if you were really on the fence about the Wildtrak this is really what you should be looking at comparison wise. The Sasquatch and winch will probably come in handy, but do you need the snorkel ever? If not, it seems that the Wildtrak and then adding a winch will get you where you wanna be.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Congratulations on asking a question that 99% of the B6G forum seems to agree on. This is a rare bird!

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do the Everglades you will have a rare Bronco. Plus you could get it faster then your current build. I built an Everglades and it’s option list is limited if this is any indication for production constraints my BadSuatch will never get pulled.
Sponsored