Sponsored

Everybody PLEASE Be Calm. This is only the beginning.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Torque rating has to do with the actual gears. Not linkages and clutches. The clutch is WAAAAAY heavier in the gt350 than the rubicon wrangler. And the gear shift is much harder.

Everything about that transmission is more solid and beafy. Not the rating. Not actual feel to it.

Just like there’s a massive difference in the manual in a base c7 vet vs the z06. The feel of the transmission is completely different.

Track vs street.
The Tremec on the GT350 makes you feel like Mustang Jesus when rowing through gears. It’s darn near perfect.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

35” tires with bead locks on Sasquatch only 33” mT tire on bad lands are not bead lock.

But yes the 35” appear to be the only major update for the bad lands on Sasquatch. And I think that’s 100% to do with the clutch. Too much torque needed to move those big boys. And then people would be complaining to ford why their clutch is burned out by 30,000 miles

so.......................if you get the 35's on the Badlands you have to switch to the 10spd auto ?????

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they didn't know about the Hammers before the reveal, they do now because a lot of what you saw was the Hammers, @ 6:35 it states "THE HOSS" system and show the Bronco pounding through a wash full of ruts and rocks the size of your head, might not sound like much but it wasn't going slow it was bouncing from rock to rock and not wildy, but in a controlled fashion. This to me was quite impressive !!! I ready to test out that IFS myself.
When I recognized the terrain my wife thought I was having some sort of medical emergency, haha

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On the higher trims you can pay for shiny glossy painted black.

Why does it come with a grey hard top?
Why not a plain black hard top?

Why is it GREY?!
Most of the colors are somewhere on the grey scale...so it makes sense.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I recognized the terrain my wife thought I was having some sort of medical emergency, haha

HAHAHA . I would just yell HAMMERS !! Get the :rolleyes: , then My wife said "Isn't that the butte thing?"

God love her at least she pays SOME attention.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It has not been confirmed that 7sp+Sasquatch decision was based on engineering concerns. Manufacturers paywall desirable options behind other costly options all the time. Want Sasquatch? Pony up for the automatic.

bossing

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff...
Your Bronco Model
Base
Land Cruisers and G-Wagens have IFS..... and they’re still good enough for crawling. Plus IFS is actually suitable for the new Bronco.... because this is Ford’s “outside the box” thinking. And yes it can still crawl challenging boulders yet IFS is even better for paved road mannerisms as well as for the high speed baja barnstormers or sand dune hoonigans.

Plus the Bronco business model is sales across diverse consumers. Not just solely for rock heads.

I still do hope Ford will allow Sasquatch manuals. Meanwhile... keep calm and buck on.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has not been confirmed that 7sp+Sasquatch decision was based on engineering concerns. Manufacturers paywall desirable options behind other costly options all the time. Want Sasquatch? Pony up for the automatic.

I have not problem "ponying up" for anything. I just am trying to figure out the packages so I understand all this a little better.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have not problem "ponying up" for anything. I just am trying to figure out the packages so I understand all this a little better.
Ford is trying to be dazzle us with brilliance ? and baffle us with BS :poop: ...both at the same time.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the higher trims you can pay for shiny glossy painted black.

Why does it come with a grey hard top?
Why not a matte black hard top?

Why is it GREY?!
WARNING!!!
Sarcasm follows:

Because that is about the color matte black will end up being anyways, Ford is just helping you out there, saving you some grief as you watch that top swiftly fade from exposure to, well, anything, everything, .....except finger prints.
Your greasy grubby dick skinners will leave nasty little marks any where you happened to touch the matte paint .
Like I said, they're doing you a solid.
Sponsored