Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to all you knuckle draggers, I joined that group on facebook, so look out for a stupid horse on your Bronco in 5 years when you get yours.

(I know that was semi-mean to make fun of you for waiting, but I'm doing my best to mirror the tone of this thread. I think I am on point. I really hope you get yours soon - except for people who say Bronco's instead of Broncos.)

Nope, goes straight to the bin. I don't need to contribute to your social media footprint.
How does you throwing something away stop them from having followers on social media? That's not how it works.

Maybe for Bronco's with mud flaps?
Dear Frank,
It's Broncos not Bronco's. Also, many of us want mud flaps. So.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought we all agreed on pineapple pizza. This looks decidedly less delicious.

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks to all you knuckle draggers, I joined that group on facebook, so look out for a stupid horse on your Bronco in 5 years when you get yours.

(I know that was semi-mean to make fun of you for waiting, but I'm doing my best to mirror the tone of this thread. I think I am on point. I really hope you get yours soon - except for people who say Bronco's instead of Broncos.)

How does you throwing something away stop them from having followers on social media? That's not how it works.

Dear Frank,
It's Broncos not Bronco's. Also, many of us want mud flaps. So.
Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

Yes some want mud flaps I understand it will help when looking for a spot at the mall.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will Broncos become the chick magnets that Wranglers and Bernese Mtn dogs are?
Ford Bronco Please tell me this will not be a "thing" for the Bronco 323.JPG

Reactions: Cat

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Technically I said I would toss it and not contribute to the movement, not try to shut them down. So, yeah that is how it works.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Technically I said I would toss it and not contribute to the movement, not try to shut them down. So, yeah that is how it works.
But it's a group, so it's not impacting anyone's social media status if you don't participate. Just don't join the group.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate all things social media. You’re right though, breaking fingers is a little aggressive. It may not become physical, but it would be a very unpleasant day for that person unless they really enjoy verbal abuse.

There is a 2 door Badlands in my garage. The taco was a gap filler between my 2020 Raptor and the Bronco, purchased last winter when it became obvious I wouldn’t see a Bronco for a long time. We’ll keep the taco as a driver for my wife now that the Bronco has arrived.
Is there something wrong with Jeeps or Tacos? Are new Bronco owners required to be Ford fanboys and bash on any other vehicles?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This wouldnt bother me but I don’t have the Face Book so I can’t participate. I would prefer a card under the windshield wiper than someone reaching into my vehicle but I’m not gonna get violent about it.

khudgi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought we all agreed on pineapple pizza. This looks decidedly less delicious.
Maybe the first trip I'll take when I get my Bronco (and the borders re-open) is to Quebec for a nice equine steak...

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there something wrong with Jeeps or Tacos? Are new Bronco owners required to be Ford fanboys and bash on any other vehicles?
There is nothing wrong with Tacomas or their owners, but Jeep people on the other hand are their own special breed. Having owned and offroaded full size Broncos for decades, Jeep people can be elitist dicks about non Jeep branded rigs going on “their” trails or trail runs. I’ve always been a run what you bring kind of guy, all brands and configurations welcome. Most people seem to forget that Ford built the original GPW (alongside Willy’s) which spawned the Jeep brand.

https://www.worldwariiaviation.org/ford-gpw/
The Ford GPW (commonly known as a Jeep or jeep, formally as the U.S. Army Truck, 1/4 ton, 4×4), and its Willys MB counterpart, are four-wheel drive utility vehicles that were manufactured during World War II. Produced from 1941 to 1945, the jeep evolved post-war into the civilian Jeep CJ, and inspired an entire category of recreational four wheel drive vehicles. The name “jeep” is generally believed to be derived from the Ford’s vehicle initials – GP.