Sponsored

Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why!

What model are you choosing?

• Total voters

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr badlands, 2.7 auto, high/lux pack, squatch pack,
still choosing between antimatter blue, iconic silver, oxford white, race red, & area 51 with black/gray top
love the looks of 2drs with history of having 2dr wranglers: 3 JKs & 1 JL all 6MT
getting the auto this time as 2.7 is available in auto only
i like the squatch pack, so i do not have to mod the suspension and wheel/tire for now
Sponsored

Jut

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Subaru Outback, 19 Cherokee Trail Hawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door Badlands, it has everything I want.

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another vote for 4 door Big Bend with 2.7l/10sp auto and mid package. I'm going to be on road 95% of the time so I can forgo all the hardcore off roading add-ons. As much as I like the Sasquatch look I may have to pass on that too. In rapid red.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4 door Big Bend!

My heart REALLY wants the 2 door... but even though I don’t have kiddos rn, they are coming down the pipe here in the next few years. I plan on having this truck for at least 10 years, so 4 doors it is.

Going Big Bend so I can get the mid package, I’m currently stationed in North Dakota so the heated seats and the remote start is a must have when it’s -50. I’m also gonna be getting a hard top (hopefully white). Gonna go with the 2.7 v6 auto if I can swing it. Everything I’m reading says that engine should last longer than the 4 banger.

I really do wish I could get the vinyl seats and easy wash floors for the dog and the eventual kiddos. Or just in case I get caught in the rain by chance. But that would mean going up in trim and realistically out of my price range. ?

Color has really been kicking my ass like it has for many of us here. I REALLY wish they had a green option, I’d be all over that. But alas that’s not a thing so I’m trapped. I’m leaning towards all white everything, but the blacked out models we’ve seen look amazing too.

Whenever Ford decides to bless us with the build tool a lot of answers will be provided.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands 2 door for me. Manual Transmission, 33" tires, rubber floors and upgraded suspension. Probably overkill for my needs but I can use both the lockers for sure, the 4A mode on the transfer case and occasionally the swaybar disconnect will be handy. I also like the idea of the 360 degree view for those times I am making new tracks on the ranch. There is a chance I will step down to Big Bend if I feel like lowering costs.
Because I really couldn't have said it better...

For me, there was really no debate. It was Badlands 2 door from the start.

Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 Door Outerbanks here

I intend on my bronco to be a fun weekend car. I would like to take it off road, but truth be told, not to the extent where the Sasquatch would be needed. Beach, camping, kid sport games, etc kind of truck.

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 volvo 242
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door base with manual! Bare bones but more than enough for anything I drive. Fact is a beater 242 Volvo can handle most logging roads without snow.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a 4-Door Black Diamond. That vinyl interior and the heavy duty skidplates/steel bumpers will be great for the crappy dirt roads around here, and easy to clean up the mud, snow, and general muck that will accumulate. Plus, easier to wash down if we take our three dogs and they end up getting muddy or otherwise dirty. *laughs*

Also, in case we get the off-roading bug and seek out some beginner trails around here. We'll have some decent off-roading equipment on the Bronco already.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak.

Once i saw this pic i knew i needed a 4 door....
Ford Bronco Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why! 9713E1F0-BC0B-4429-A37A-B95186091332

Looking forward to our western treks.

ReRe

Wildtrak
First Name
Reannan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150, 2018 Nissan Maxima Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m getting the 4 door Wildtrak with the lux package. Gets me everything I want, and my husband can drive it to the lake to pull the boat if he wants to use it instead of the truck. Now I just need some Bronco Sports to start coming to my local dealership so I can pick a color. My last four vehicles have been black and I would like something different this time! Just nervous to pick a color sight unseen.

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door badlands, probably without the sasquatch. I want a pretty serious off road rig, but I dont want to be making a bunch of mechanical alterations. The lockers and stabilizer disco are awesome. I don't want mud terrains, which is why I'll steer away from the sasquatch (the jagged sharp rocks around here have a tendency to eat mud tires) and I want the manual transmission. Nothing stopping me from adding the 35s in a few years, when I wear out the 33s. I think the money saved on tires from the factory, could be used to buy more interior options, that cant be bolted on easily later. 2 door, because I dont have kids, dont particularly like hunting with other people, and just look at them....

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door base because I'm poor,lol.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly cuz I don't want to spend to much. And with all the accessories and add ons that will be available . I can upgrade this ,lift it, at a fraction of their cost. Plus I have kids and they tear chit up.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon xl
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been all about the black diamond with the Sasquatch. White with black hard top and some added options. I’m all about the rubber floors, marine vinyl and full skid plates/metal bumpers. But my wonder is if it’s going to be cheaper to go with the badlands after options added. We need to know these prices for options. Who knows what options they’re ordering without knowing how much what they want in options cost.

Has anyone seen a good side by side comparison of the black diamond and badlands?

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Bronco is going to be my daily driver with very limited off road use-so I'm going with the Starbucks Assault vehicle...the Outer banks verison of the Bronco-I still want a decent amount of toys and stuff for it.

Going 4 door most likely, depends on what happens pricing wise with options because I have a $$$ amount I want to keep it at, so I don't have a $600+ a month payment.
Sponsored