Sponsored

Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why!

What model are you choosing?

• Total voters

cursed_hemi

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger Daytona / 03 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 Door Big Bend. I'd rather have the Base and save some money because I really don't think the Big Bend adds anything besides giving you the option to spend more money on higher packages. But the color options are really bland on the Base (not including Velocity Blue).

As much I love the Bronco, if I can't get the options I want and stay within budget, I'll just buy something else. It's also a pretty hard pill to swallow placing an order on a new vehicle without ever having driven it.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 Door Big Bend. I'd rather have the Base and save some money because I really don't think the Big Bend adds anything besides giving you the option to spend more money on higher packages. But the color options are really bland on the Base (not including Velocity Blue).

As much I love the Bronco, if I can't get the options I want and stay within budget, I'll just buy something else. It's also a pretty hard pill to swallow placing an order on a new vehicle without ever having driven it.
I think they added Velocity Blue to the Base choices. Almost positive...I'll see if I can find the page.

Ah, here it is: 2021 Bronco Color Sheet

Last edited:

Aubie

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4Dr Badlands with Sasquatch, lux package, v6. Need the 4 doors because I got a wife and 3 kids to haul.

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reserved a first edition because it was available at the time and only making 3500 and was fully loaded. But may go with outer banks or bad lands fully loaded just depends

Parsa

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After watching several videos on the trims, I chose the 2-door Black Diamond. I have little need to carry passengers now, but the 2-door still has the back seats just in case. I'll probably remove them. Although I liked the vinyl seats and flooring, I really chose it because it was the best off-road setup for what I like to do. I'm not into rock crawling, just going down remote roads in my explorations. I'll probably get it with few added options in some kind of actual color like orange.

Sponsored

PR4X4

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ and Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m going with the black diamond, no options. Front and rear steel bumpers, vinyl interior (should be standard on every off road vehicle IMHO), and rear locker checks all my boxes. Right now I’m leaning towards race red, but the cactus grey is also interesting, need to see it in the flesh. White top, white steelies with pizza cutters and maybe a white grill are my planned up grades.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two door Outer Banks. This is the most “streetable” of the trim packages and I much prefer the visual integration of the body colored door handles and mirror caps.
I think I read somewhere the Outer Banks will now have black handles, not body colored anymore. Might have been in the Ford Q&A on Twitter, which I think is posted here. Personally, I prefer the black trim.

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 Door Black Diamond

Why?

Because vinyl seats/floor and Cyber Orange

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door, because a Bronco just doesn’t look right to me if it isn’t a 2 door. Also I don’t have kids so those back seats are getting removed anyways if I am able to easily take them out.

2.7L, because moar power.

Badlands, because of washout interior (doggos that love to go swimming as well as shed on everything) and cool off-road tech (for fun). Then downgrade Black Diamond after I realize I’ve already blown my budget and haven’t even gotten to packages or other add ons yet.

Mid-package, because my lady friend needs heated seats in winter and I like having her around.

Tow package, if I can swing it.

Sasquatch package is under consideration, but this will be my daily driver and will therefore spend 95% of its time on pavement. Not sure I want sacrifice ride quality and fuel economy on long road trips to go visit family (plus additional package cost vs. an already stretched budget) for something that won’t get a ton of use outside of the occasional off road excursion. But it sure as hell looks cool.

Color is TBD, but I’m leaning black or carbonized gray. I’ve never driven anything other than black vehicles, and old habits die hard I guess. Iconic Silver and Cactus Gray are in the running though if I can get myself to change things up. Cyber Orange just looks hideous to me, but to each their own.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door Black Diamond with the 7-speed. Originally reserved a Badlands but after much deliberation I'm not willing to pay 6k just to jump up trim levels and then still have to add Lux package (I like the 12" screen and B&O sound). The 8" screen will suit me just fine and a rear locker is all I need for my DD. Love the washout floors and vinyl seats too, plus I want those Aux switches so no Base for me!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I initially thought black diamond, but It all depends on pricing and options. 4dr,2.7, Sasquatch(unless badlands),mid is a must. I may have to “uptrim” instead of check all boxes at lower level. Unfortunately, no matter what trim, it’s Probably going to be about 50k.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Door Badlands Reserved

Looking at Cactus Gray because my Jeep now is Flame Red and I love the attention, but it's not always a good thing! I also don't want metallic paints because of the cost for repairs as well as not wanting red because it is so hard to match. I was originally thinking white, but Cactus Gray just looks too good to me.

Sasquatch package is tbd. I can always change wheels, tires, and flares at a later date and badlands already has all of the other Sasquatch upgrades. Really depends on how much I spend upgrading the interior.

LOVE the rubberized floor from the factory with vinyl seats. I have gotten caught in the rain numerous times in my Jeep before I had a soft top and these would have been nice. I also pulled the carpets maybe a year after I got it and haven't looked back. This option is absolutely huge for people who plan to use their Broncos similarly to me.

2 door because I have had a 4 door Wrangler for 7 years and have only actually needed the extra cargo capacity maybe a dozen times (and that is generous). All of those times I could have easily borrowed a pickup truck from a friend.

Badlands because I was planning to buy a new 2 door Rubicon if the Bronco was a flop and it is the best equipped to battle it out with a Rubicon because of the sway bar disconnect.

Also plan to upgrade to the 2.7L V6... I was able to get over the no V8 option, but don't think I could get over the idea of a four banger in a Bronco on top of that... it's just too soon!?

I will miss the manual, but at the end of the day this will make it more drivable for me because it will be a daily driver as well as a weekend warrior. But I would still swap to a manual in a heartbeat if I could get it with the V6.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Originally reserved 2door base for price. Then after talking to the wife we thought a 4 door black diamond with Sasquatch, wanted the interior for the wash out ability for the kids and dogs. After reconsidering and pouring over the specs I think badlands no Sasquatch for the 7 spd. Gives me the same interior, pretty much the Sasquatch package, I really want a manual and if I am right the biggest difference between badlands and Squatch is the wheels and tires. I like the rims on the badlands and can add 35s later, and it’s a reasonable price taking into account the add on price for lower trims. But who knows how many times this will change when the build and price comes out. LOL

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands 2 door for me. Manual Transmission, 33" tires, rubber floors and upgraded suspension. Probably overkill for my needs but I can use both the lockers for sure, the 4A mode on the transfer case and occasionally the swaybar disconnect will be handy. I also like the idea of the 360 degree view for those times I am making new tracks on the ranch. There is a chance I will step down to Big Bend if I feel like lowering costs.
Sponsored