Sponsored

Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why!

What model are you choosing?

• Total voters

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I chose the Outer Banks. For the minor off-road use mine will receive (an occasional creek bed in WV), any Bronco will do just fine. But this vehicle will be my DD as well, and will be used for long distance travel on a regular basis. I'll be getting the Lux package so it will be as comfortable as possible for those long drives. The extra sound dampening is nice, and I'll be getting the B&O system for the audio, although I may replace some of it, depending on how it sounds.
Sponsored

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Jeep JKU, '19 Ranger FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Trading our Jeep JKU in for a 4 door Wildtrack, 2.7, lux package, oxford white with painted shadow black roof.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First choice

2d vs 4d - I went with 2d because I prefer the look. My kids will just have to deal with climbing into the back seat. This is dad's "fun car" so it's all to my preference. Going to be a bit selfish.

Manual vs Auto - I love a manual. Haven't had one since I got rid of a 95 Jeep Wranger (2 inch lift, 33's) about 7-8years ago. Love that control, makes driving much more fun. Plus if my kids end up driving this then they can't text and drive . .. they'll be too busy shifting gears.

Black Diamond - I want to be able to hose the floor out. Vinyl floor and seats makes that possible. Much prefer the steel bumpers. Also, I won't be doing any hard core off roading other than forest service road and dirt farm roads. Don't need the hard core gear. Makes the Black diamond nearly perfect for me. Will upgrade tires to 33's from the factory (if available) and within first year of ownership will get a 2 inch lift, wider flares, and get some 35 AT's on it.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door base. I want to be able to choose the items I want without adding a bunch of expensive options that I don't need. Will see how that goes lol.

UmamiMar

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder how many First Editions will be at the dealership from people canceling, etc?

Reactions: bek

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved a 4 door Outer Banks because it seems to be the most on road focused model. I have no plans to ever take it off road, so no point spending money for off road add on's. I can use that money for B & O, leather,2.7 and modular painted roof.

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr Badlands, Manual (therefore begrudgingly the 2.3)
High Package

I'm a single dude with a dog, so opting for 2dr for performance and I prefer the look over the 4 door. High package to get the 12" screen and additional cameras/angles because I do often hit trails alone. Manual, because I suspect it will be my last opportunity to get one as I won't be buying any other new cars for awhile after this one.

Depending on how well the 2.3 motor performs, I may upgrade wheels/tires down the line. For now, the 33's that come with it along with all of the other features will suffice.

The long wait is going to be brutal... I ordered the 2015 F-150 when it was redesigned, but that was only a wait from November to February/March... I thought that was hard. Haha

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will be 2 years before I buy. Have to pay truck off first. I will get the 2 base with Sasquatch and 2.7. My pick would be 2 door badlands with 2.7 auto with 33’s if I had the money

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door base. I'll be doing the manual because I miss driving manual on a daily basis. Only option I really want is the auxiliary switches for any upgrades in the future. Going to eventually upgrade the stock tires on the steelies to 33's, maybe some suspension upgrades, some aesthetic stuff(depends what the aftermarket comes up with) and thats about it. Doing mostly daily duties, with some desert runs and maybe some fire roads.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went with a four door BD. Liked the bash plates and steel bumpers. Plan on adding mid package and hardtop. May go V6 if pricing is right. When the tool is live I want to price a 2 door OBX with squatch. Leaning towards Area 51 for color.

Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have to have manual, 4 cylinder, and 4 door (in that order). My dream was the base w/ Sasquatch but no manual for that package :(

So I have to chose between the Badlands and Black Diamond. The Badlands has stuff I want & stuff I don’t. I want the Bilsteins, 210 Dana front axles, black Steelies and front diff. Don’t want the hydraulic front disconnect, auto-transfer case, or 33” wheels in an ugly design.

I will probably end up with the Badlands.

stufarmer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' F450 4wd 6.7 KR - 17 F150 4wd 5.0 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 dr Wildtrack. I'll option it with Leather and Lux pkg. Add Roof Rack and what ever Tow Pkg thats available. From there, probably choose aftermarket Bumpers and Warn Winch. We're Retired. This is strictly a toy To be towed behind our Camper.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did y’all see ford has went down on the prices again?????

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4 door Big Bend for me. I’m on the fence about the squatch package as I don’t think the 35” MTs will be very fun to DD 25 miles to and from work on the highway every day. Definitely going with mid package and 10spd auto though. I’m pretty tired of driving my manual in traffic.