Sponsored

Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why!

What model are you choosing?

• Total voters
OP
OP
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250 XLT
Reserved a 4dr Black Diamond. Vinyl seats and rubber floors will be convenient with our 3 dogs. Plan to add Mid-Package, 2.7L, and Sasquatch package. We'll have to see how much these packages cost though. Wonder how close in price this will be to the Wildtrak which has all these add ons standard already.
That is a good question. Ford has a habit of pricing their vehicles in such a way that it is cheaper or the same price to just move up a trim level.

OP
OP
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250 XLT
2 door base because cheap and I can build it how I want. Will be getting it in velocity blue with a white top hopefully
I am actually interested in seeing what color tops they offer. I have read black and body-colored. I really want a white top as well.

OP
OP
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250 XLT
2 door FE but it's not in your poll.
Hey sorry, I wasn't trying to leave anyone out. I just didn't include it because it's already sold out. I know a lot of people are wanting it, but, I was really interested in what people could actually buy at this point. That FE is going to be epic though. Can't wait to see how people trick it out.

OP
OP
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250 XLT
4-door Badlands
  • marine vinyl & rubberized floor interior
  • upgraded (steel) front & rear bumpers (wench ready)
  • Stability bar disconnect
  • Front/Rear e-Diff lockers
  • "unique" suspension (although unsure what makes it so - maybe the "high" without 35's)
  • 33" tires are plenty big for me
  • rock sliders
  • decent looking stock aluminum wheels
I have thought about this combo as well. The bonus is that you get the badlands suspension and the 7spd with the 2.3 should be plenty enough power to push those 32s

Sponsored
OP
OP
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250 XLT
My Choice:

-Four-Door Badlands Trim with the 2.3 EcoBoost and Automatic Transmission
-Lux Package
-Sasquatch Package

Need to get the Four Door for a future family. Need to plan long term with this rig as it will be a huge investment.

Who here is getting the 2.3 EcoBoost Auto?
I think I might get the 2.3 just for the manual.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why is the First Edition left out?

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-Door Badlands. Cyber Orange.

I wanted the Manual, my wife wanted the 4-Door and we compromised with the 2.7L 2-Door.

The pandemic made me refocus what I want in terms of fun. Before the pandemic, I was fly to Europe and drink at festivals (St Patty’s Day in Dublin, Oktoberfest in Munich), but trying to find stuff to do with no ability to travel long distances and gather with people made me turn to more outdoors related activities (Biking, Hiking, Canoeing).

I’ve also invested time/effort in my house, so the Bronco will be my first new car in 11 years and I really want to embrace it like it’s a reflection of the person I want to be... more active outdoors.

I want to embrace the off-roading culture that not only takes I and friends off-roading, but Mudding and more float trips. Also, I’d like to haul my canoe/bike with a vehicle designed for all of that.

Lastly, I’d had my eyes on the Unlimited for years, but I’d drive down the street to leave my neighborhood and no joke... 5 modded 4-Doors and 1 unmodded. I’ve never ONCE seen them dirty... but they drive them like convertibles.

it’ll be an every-day driver and weekend off roader for me. For my wife, she’ll treat it like a convertible; which is totally cool, because that’s how I get a 2-Door Badlands and not a VW Beetle

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2 Door Base with Sasquatch, 2.7L , and 10 Speed Automatic.
I love the fact that Ford allowed us to obtain the "base" model with all of these phenomenal options
for us people that want all of the offroad bits and don't care too much about the luxury bits.
Same here.

Sponsored

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with a 4dr Black Diamond. Love everything about it to include the marine seats/rubber floors. I have couple of dogs and this will make cleaning things up much easier. I'll get the 2.7, Auto, mid package and definitely the Sasquatch Package.

I'm an ultra runner in Colorado and the Black Diamond Bronco will be perfect to get me to the mountain trails. So now I'll enjoy running the trails and going off-road in the Bronco. Win/Win
Black, white or body matches roof for cactus grey?

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thing is the Denny's menu of SUVs. So many options look incredible and I keep changing my mind. 2 Door 'cause looks. No, 4 Door for practicality! Pancakes, no, waffles! Good thing I've got time before they come to take my order.

Currently thinking 2 Door Big Bend with the automatic and the Mid Package unless those options come out to the same price as the Outer Banks which has those standard. Carbonized Gray, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Race Red and Cactus Gray all look great. Hope I get to see them in person before I have to lock in my choice.

Really hope the "fold flat" rear seats the website claims actually do fold flat in the 2 Door. Otherwise I may need to seriously consider the 4 door. Or look into removing the seats...

Now I want an omelette.

DaMntn

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going with the Black Diamond, mainly, for the vinyl seating and rubber floor. I want the sasquatch package (with whatever engine choice I have to have), hopefully, with the 7spd manual transmission. I want the 2 door, but, I have seen some pictures that suggest that the back seats are not removable which would seriously cut into cargo space as they do not lay completely flat. So it will probably be the 4 door for me. Tell me about your build and why you chose it!
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 2.50.06 PM.png
OP can you share the link to the video of where you got this still from ?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a good question. Ford has a habit of pricing their vehicles in such a way that it is cheaper or the same price to just move up a trim level.
so i’m stuck between the big bend, black diamond and the outer banks. with the big bend we’d have to buy the hard top and mid package, but would that end up costing an outer banks model? we have a body shop friend that’ll do leather seats for us but i’m just wondering if I should go ahead and go up to the outer banks. which will save us the most money for all of the features we need?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4-door Badlands. It's going to do everything I need it to and them some. Right from the factory. I've done the whole buy a low trim and upgrade as you go. I'm done with that. Buy once. Cry once.
I feel you. I've done the same before. Thinking about doing my own upgrades on this and that. Every time I added those parts to the cart online I changed my mind. It can be harder to pull that trigger.
Sponsored