Sponsored

Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why!

What model are you choosing?

• Total voters

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the 4 door Wildtrak. Reasoning, It pretty much has everything I would want. I like the 2 door better, but the 4 door is just much more practical. I would want to get steel bumpers. I may get the Badlands, but I really don't need the disconnect. I'm not rock climbing around here.
Sponsored

Tyler

Big Bend
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4dr big bend, carbonized grey, 2.3L manual, w/mid package. Why, I am a simple man I dont need anything to fancy. I have been there with a 09 JK and after all the work was done she was nice but the older you get you slowly realize that takes a toll. Just want to enjoy the open air.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
new member here. I have a JL Rubicon today. I really like it but was blown away by the Bronco reveal. Keeping the JL for the wife. I like others tried to order the FE but was unable. I have reserved a 4 dr badlands. I believe I can option it up to be very similar to the First Edition. I may switch to the wild track since I already have the JL.

i am still undecided on the color. The orange looks great in the videos but looks terrible on their website. The cactus gray is different and would like to see more photos. Wish they offered a dark green.

I am looking forward to learning more from others on the forum. I am located in central Iowa.

Tag

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with a 4dr Black Diamond. Love everything about it to include the marine seats/rubber floors. I have couple of dogs and this will make cleaning things up much easier. I'll get the 2.7, Auto, mid package and definitely the Sasquatch Package.

I'm an ultra runner in Colorado and the Black Diamond Bronco will be perfect to get me to the mountain trails. So now I'll enjoy running the trails and going off-road in the Bronco. Win/Win

Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My initial reservation was the 4 door Badlands because it looked more affordable than the wild track. However the more I read i decided to use my second available reservation on a 4 Door Wildtrack.

When pricing and configurations come out i'll decide which i really want/need. The Wildtrack appeals to me slightly more than the Badlands but may end up slightly cheaper than the Badlands optioned the way I'd like. And if I can't get a decent price on a configuration I like I'll dump both reservations and go buy a 4Runner like I originally planned.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door Badlands for me. Has all the off-road goodies I want standard and after adding the High Package to it then I think it'll be a perfect daily driver as well.

Went with the 2 door as it looks better, comes with a hardtop standard (what I want), is cheaper, and I don't have any kids that could benefit from 2 extra doors. The rear legroom also is apparently only about half an inch greater on the 4 door which is almost indiscernible.

The only things I envy about from the 4 door is the ability to store the doors in the back and the slightly bigger fuel tank.

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Choice:

-Four-Door Badlands Trim with the 2.3 EcoBoost and Automatic Transmission
-Lux Package
-Sasquatch Package

Need to get the Four Door for a future family. Need to plan long term with this rig as it will be a huge investment.

Who here is getting the 2.3 EcoBoost Auto?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BadNoSas
aka, Badlands without the Sasquatch Package.
(I don't want or need the 35" tires or 4.7 gearing)
  1. 4-Door for longer wheelbase ride quality, but the 2-Door just looks so cool, I will test drive both before I make my final decision.
  2. I want every single one of the Technology packages/features, which means I have to upgrade to the Lux Package.
  3. 2.7L engine and 10-speed automatic transmission
  4. Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On Demand Engagement (for Texas Ice)
The Big Bend, Black Diamond or Outer Banks may be enough, but you cannot add the Front Locker unless you get the Sasquatch Package, which I do not want. Same for the Lux Technology Package, you must move to the Badlands or WildTrak to get it, WHY JEEP?

HOPEFULLY, when Jeep releases the Online Configurator in August, they will allow for the options of the Front Lockers and the Lux Technology Package on the Big Bend, Black Diamond or Outer Banks, PLEASE JEEP?

SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 Door Wildtrack Because the 2.7 came standard ‏‏

Sponsored

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 door Black Diamond.
Mid package
Automatic

Will be my daily driver, with some options to play

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2d base, may upgrade to black diamond when the build tool comes on line and we know how much the squatch will be.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a 4 door OB. Its gonna be a daily driver/family ride, with offroad capability (which will be pretty mild). Im hoping for the Lux package, if the cost isnt ridiculous.
Sponsored