LanCar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately not, that looks like C1021 for the headlight.

However! The one to the right of it is in fact C192 (almost positive) It's hard to lock in exactly the colors on that but it's the right connector style and size for C192 and in the location it should be.
Has anyone been able to determine if the Base model has the necessary wiring and/or the C192 connector?
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone been able to determine if the Base model has the necessary wiring and/or the C192 connector?
Not to my knowledge. Someone would have to go spelunking. I don’t have access to a Base model that I can freely poke around in

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly forget. They are 16 gauge wires so at least 10 amps. I run the S4's off them as a daily. There is no physical fuse. Part of the modernization of these vehicles is that a lot of these circuits are controlled by FET and just measure power draw to determine if a circuit is overloaded. Basically it's a software breaker switch, pretty neat actually. This would be the limit and I don't know what it's set at.

For reference though the 25A Upfitter is an 18 gauge wire
From where are you getting the amp ratings for the upfitters? The information I have no longer refers to a 25A switch.

Identifying the Auxiliary Switch Wiring

1.5 mm^2 = 16 AWG
0.75 mm^2 = 18 AWG

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

LanCar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a big bend with factory fogs. But on modular bumper. Here are some picks of the factory wire harness for the fogs. Also what it's plugged into. Hope this helps some.
On the above pic that shows the connector and where it plugs into the harness, could you tell me where it is physically located? I would like to see if I can locate it without taking the front end apart.

Sponsored

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On the above pic that shows the connector and where it plugs into the harness, could you tell me where it is physically located? I would like to see if I can locate it without taking the front end apart.
It's directly below and to the right if the driver side headlight. If you look up from under the truck you'll see it. Or if you look we're the front fender meets the front painted fascia(below grille) it's in that area.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. Someone else mentioned Forscan, but if I have the modular bumper with the wiring already in place will it work if I connect the wiring? Sorry if the answer is buried in the thread here somewhere.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. Someone else mentioned Forscan, but if I have the modular bumper with the wiring already in place will it work if I connect the wiring? Sorry if the answer is buried in the thread here somewhere.
You will need to use ForScan to enable them. They are turned off by default even if you have the wiring in place. Basically the wire harness was a one size fits all kind of thing. It’s not that they intended to have fog light wiring in there for you to use just the fact that the front parking sensor wire harness is what the fog lights get fed from

Sponsored

WildMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
…
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello, thank you all for the very precious information. So I f I got everything well… if I have the connector for the REAR fog already in place and buy the correct switch, then I just need to link a fog light and enable the rear fog via Forscan for everything to work? I have a high package. Could someone please post a picture of the rear fog connector?

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, thank you all for the very precious information. So I f I got everything well… if I have the connector for the REAR fog already in place and buy the correct switch, then I just need to link a fog light and enable the rear fog via Forscan for everything to work? I have a high package. Could someone please post a picture of the rear fog connector?
You don’t have the connector for the rear fog already in place unfortunately. At least I’ve never heard of or seen it outside of UAE vehicles. The rear harness is unique to those. However I do believe the main connector where it would be fed from has the wire in place so you could potentially tap that. But I haven’t looked in a minute on location. Follow the rear sensor back to its main connector and it’s in there dead ended (most likely).

I know someone here has purchased a rear fog light but I don’t know if anything has came of it since

WildMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
…
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You don’t have the connector for the rear fog already in place unfortunately. At least I’ve never heard of or seen it outside of UAE vehicles. The rear harness is unique to those. However I do believe the main connector where it would be fed from has the wire in place so you could potentially tap that. But I haven’t looked in a minute on location. Follow the rear sensor back to its main connector and it’s in there dead ended (most likely).

I know someone here has purchased a rear fog light but I don’t know if anything has came of it since
Thanks for the answer. Probably I misunderstood the previous posts. So I can’t really understand how to make the rear fog button work
Sponsored