Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I followed this post and the settings worked beautifully.

https://www.bronco6g.com/connecting-fog-lights-to-factory-wiring-harness-plug/

BdyCM Configuration
  • Front fog lamps - change this to "Enabled".
  • Fog Lamp Switch - change this to "Enabled"
  • Using Front Fog With High Beam - "Allowed"
IPC
  • Front fog lamps - change this to "Enabled"
BdyCM (As-Built Configuration)
  • 726-42-01-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx - Change the green value to 0101
Thanks I will double check that when I get back in there. đź‘Ť

LanCar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the PN somewhere in all my order confirmation emails. I will try to find for you. If you want this switch , IT is yours for 75 dollars plus the actual ride cost. I don't know if it will work for your Bronco. DO YOU HAVE THE FACTORY HARNESS ? That's the big deal. smile
I was finally able to gain access to the necessary fog light wires off of connector C203. If you still have the M2DZ-11654-BA switch and want to sell it I will take it.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So happy to come across this thread…now all I need are the lights—triple fogs on order from @ORACLE Lighting that are hopefully shipping soon!

I bought the dual fog front/rear JIC because I didn’t see a definitive answer on the wiring for the rear.

Hoping someone can clarify by answering these Qs: is the wiring present on Lux, and if so, 1) where are they located, 2) assuming same connector as the front, and 3) any pics of aftermarket mounting on the rear stock BL bumper?

I was hoping to use a couple of the white lights from the Oracle triple fog in the rear, as I am swapping out one white from each side for yellow, which I plan on wiring separately to aux.

@ORACLE Lighting any single light mounting solutions available for the lights that come with the triple fogs (same mounting points as your 60mm Fog Beam lights)?

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch D27582F8-F21E-4FCB-A431-C9AC823F0E0B

btw, I ordered the switch about a week ago.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So happy to come across this thread…now all I need are the lights—triple fogs on order from @ORACLE Lighting that are hopefully shipping soon!

I bought the dual fog front/rear JIC because I didn’t see a definitive answer on the wiring for the rear.

Hoping someone can clarify by answering these Qs: is the wiring present on Lux, and if so, 1) where are they located, 2) assuming same connector as the front, and 3) any pics of aftermarket mounting on the rear stock BL bumper?

I was hoping to use a couple of the white lights from the Oracle triple fog in the rear, as I am swapping out one white from each side for yellow, which I plan on wiring separately to aux.

@ORACLE Lighting any single light mounting solutions available for the lights that come with the triple fogs (same mounting points as your 60mm Fog Beam lights)?

I haven’t seen anyone confirm that the wiring for the rear fog exists. I’ve tried to help point that it’s likely ran all the way to the main connector back there but likely not part of the harness after that unlike how it’s ran in the front (front has it tied in with the sensors so it’s present as long as you have them).

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t seen anyone confirm that the wiring for the rear fog exists. I’ve tried to help point that it’s likely ran all the way to the main connector back there but likely not part of the harness after that unlike how it’s ran in the front (front has it tied in with the sensors so it’s present as long as you have them).
Thanks. Have Lux, so yes on the sensors, both front and rear.

Was really hoping the wiring would be similar by using the harness as in the front. It seems there are many who opted for the dual fog switch, so fingers crossed someone can clarify/confirm and if it is there, the steps they took to get installed 🤩

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A week ago?? And you got it that fast??
WTF is mine! Lol

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered mine on 3/30 and got it on Tuesday. Just happened to be lucky timing as they had one coming in the day after I ordered and shipped it that day. Now I just have to wait for my Oracle fogs to come in

FairPlayInc

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I, too, ordered and got my dual fog switch within a week.

does anyone have details on how to wire-up the rear fogs?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't believe this bullshit...
Just emailed these guys to get a status update on my switch. Not only did they tell me it WASN'T even ordered, even though I paid for it in advance, but to Re-order it, they wanna charge me $110 plus $24 for shipping!
WTF
(this order was placed December 9th!)
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch Screenshot_20220408-083458_Email

Last edited:

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just brutal.... Was not made aware of the cancellation of the price increase. The whole time in sitting here waiting for them to get the part and ship it to me. ..
Screenshot_20220408-103105_Email.jpg
That has to be beyond frustrating. Hopefully you can source it from the supplier used by @Cfield90 or @Kjbeggs or @FairPlayInc since it looks like they received it pretty quickly and that supplier will ship it to CAN.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just brutal.... Was not made aware of the cancellation of the price increase. The whole time in sitting here waiting for them to get the part and ship it to me. ..
Screenshot_20220408-103105_Email.jpg
Yeah, he ain’t doing you any favors. I am looking at my invoice now and yes the list is $147.60 but the dealer (really just a specific parts guy) matches internet prices. My total out the door was $93.58 ($87.46 before tax).

Edit: Just realized you are in Canada. Would be happy to help if I can, but dealer I used doesn’t ship to Canada.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Ford Parts Distributor someone posted is fast. I placed the order for the dual fog button on 4/4 and received the part on 4/6.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, he ain’t doing you any favors. I am looking at my invoice now and yes the list is $147.60 but the dealer (really just a specific parts guy) matches internet prices. My total out the door was $93.58 ($87.46 before tax).

Edit: Just realized you are in Canada. Would be happy to help if I can, but dealer I used doesn’t ship to Canada.
Thanks.... I dropped them guys and went with a different source...
$130 delivered....
Waiting on confirmation and updates
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch Screenshot_20220408-125147_Edge
Sponsored