Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
M2DZ-11654-BA. single fog no puddle lamps
So I ordered the part number you specified and received it yesterday. As you can see it is not the single fog no puddle lamps as shown in your picture.
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch IMG_6850
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, a few really helpful posts in this thread were lost with d2dhanover's account being deleted. Some info provided that was really helpful and is no longer in this thread was some info on the plug for the existing factory fog wire harness tucked under the bumper shackle. It has an existing cap/plug end that is being used to keep the end water poof, and it can be re-used to connect the fog light to the factory harness. Looks like this:

Ballinger Motor Sports carries the parts (male pins and seals) needed to convert the existing cap into a usable water proof connection.

https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/a...search_in_description=1&keywords=+CONN-100986

The males pins are: CONN-100986
https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/4568

The seals are: CONN-56057
https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/486

Having just found this thread, it sucks missing some of the deleted posts... so I can just use these links and use connectors on the Baja Designs fog light kit? .... Mod Bumper with Lux package.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Having just found this thread, it sucks missing some of the deleted posts... so I can just use these links and use connectors on the Baja Designs fog light kit? .... Mod Bumper with Lux package.
Correct. All you need are the male pins and the seals. 4 of each but I'd buy a few extra male pins just in case of a mess up. A crimping tool like one of these two will be helpful.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MVK4Z3C?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_B3WXPDJ4AVAPM1GT0N34

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GB698KV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_NC33S82JA029S3V00YGE

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just received an email stating that the order I placed on 11/27/2021 for M2DZ-11654-DA was canceled. I responded to the email asking why it was canceled, but in the meantime are any of you aware of where I might be able to order one? Thanks!

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just received an email stating that the order I placed on 11/27/2021 for M2DZ-11654-DA was canceled. I responded to the email asking why it was canceled, but in the meantime are any of you aware of where I might be able to order one? Thanks!
Disregard. They got back to me already and let me know it was a mistake on their end. They have my part in hand and will be shipping it out ASAP.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t seen anyone confirm that the wiring for the rear fog exists. I’ve tried to help point that it’s likely ran all the way to the main connector back there but likely not part of the harness after that unlike how it’s ran in the front (front has it tied in with the sensors so it’s present as long as you have them).
OK, I'll confirm. I'll also up the ante with this!
https://www.ruxerparts.com/oem-part...or-m2dz15k868g?c=bD0xMCZuPUNhdGVnb3J5IFBhZ2U=

This.
https://www.ruxerparts.com/oem-part...ar-m2dz17906da?c=bD00Jm49Q2F0ZWdvcnkgUGFnZQ==

This.
https://www.ruxerparts.com/oem-part...ps-m2dz11654ca?c=bD0xMyZuPUNhdGVnb3J5IFBhZ2U=

And finally, this.
https://www.ruxerparts.com/oem-parts/ford-lamp-assembly-fog-rear-m2dz15200a

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a way to purchase the switch assembly w/ single fog light using Ford points?
As far as I'm aware, not officially...
I think someone here Was able to do it with a phone call to a receptive dealer.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those curious, we have connectors coming in to us in a few days. We're going to verify they fit and if so, we'll start offering these to our customers. We'll make a few different styles of pigtails. Some for 2-Pin WP, some for 2-Pin DT and then a special one for the 4-Pin DT (found on Diode Dynamics back-lit lights).

Give us a few days for the connectors to come in and to test them out. We ask that you don't PM us asking for these yet (we got bombarded last time). We'll post details on the connectors up here when we finalize them.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate you. I actually want to do this now even more than I originally did haha
To answer the question, the fog wire is in the harness on the body side at least through the two left tail light connectors in my BL. I have not checked C2280C to see if it's there but no reason to doubt it since it's in C410 and C424. Gotta have the steel rear bumper so you can swap over the parts to the new lower with the cutout.

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1649761870290

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To answer the question, the fog wire is in the harness on the body side at least through the two left tail light connectors in my BL. I have not checked C2280C to see if it's there but no reason to doubt it since it's in C410 and C424. Gotta have the steel rear bumper so you can swap over the parts to the new lower with the cutout.

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1649761870290
Yeah I tried to explain this info to people previously who kept asking if they can wire up a rear fog light. I pointed them to there and nobody ever seemed to make any use of the info afterwards. I haven’t checked but I’m pretty sure it’s there. It’s that sensor harness that gives you the plug but you can just pin in your own wire and splice a common ground easily enough.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I tried to explain this info to people previously who kept asking if they can wire up a rear fog light. I pointed them to there and nobody ever seemed to make any use of the info afterwards. I haven’t checked but I’m pretty sure it’s there. It’s that sensor harness that gives you the plug but you can just pin in your own wire and splice a common ground easily enough.
I'm working with a guy to get the pigtails put into the system. These are WDP which means not available on the consumer end, at least not this part number. The bumper harness is fairly cheap by Ford standards. WPT-1548 is available for the fog itself but then you either have to splice the ground into the existing harness and run a + to C424 with the correct TE .64 terminal or just jump around and pick up the white/blue on the body side. It's a little one...
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch rearfogterm

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm working with a guy to get the pigtails put into the system. These are WDP which means not available on the consumer end, at least not this part number. The bumper harness is fairly cheap by Ford standards. WPT-1548 is available for the fog itself but then you either have to splice the ground into the existing harness and run a + to C424 with the correct TE .64 terminal or just jump around and pick up the white/blue on the body side. It's a little one...
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch rearfogterm
Meh.... I'm fine just cutting and splicing everything in. But factory connection options are always my first go-to ✌
Sponsored