drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the answer. Probably I misunderstood the previous posts. So I can’t really understand how to make the rear fog button work
You can probably make it work and I believe there are pin outs for what wire to pull in this thread for the rear fog, you just are lacking the factory direct rear fog connector so you’ll have to fashion up your own tie-in

Though I haven’t seen anyone do it so I can’t say for certain how to go about it besides giving you diagrams and ForScan coding
Sponsored

WildMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can probably make it work and I believe there are pin outs for what wire to pull in this thread for the rear fog, you just are lacking the factory direct rear fog connector so you’ll have to fashion up your own tie-in

Though I haven’t seen anyone do it so I can’t say for certain how to go about it besides giving you diagrams and ForScan coding
It would be great thanks

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

M2DZ-11654-DA seems to be available again. I just got mine today.
Yea, I ordered the exact same one from FordPartsOnSale.com and mine shipped and arrives Monday.

BacktotheOval

First Edition
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slow cars, fast cars, and a bus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still no sign of the Euro, dual fog switch I ordered.
I fear Ford will no longer be stocking these in their north American warehouses? The jig is up!
🤷🏻
My dual was delivered yesterday. They had been on back order. I got M2DZ-11654-CA, dual fogs w/puddle lights. $75.44 plus shipping from www.fordpartsdistributor.com in Wisconsin. Good luck!

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some pictures of the rear fog light I just picked up.

Rear Fog 1.JPG

Rear Fog 2.JPG

Rear Fog 3.JPG

Rear Fog 4.JPG
Any pics of this installed? Long read but great thread btw 🥳

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fordpartsonsale.com emailed me to say M2DZ-11654-MB is the new part number, replacing M2DZ-11654-DA. Can anyone confim that is the correct part?

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fordpartsonsale.com emailed me to say M2DZ-11654-MB is the new part number, replacing M2DZ-11654-DA. Can anyone confim that is the correct part?
I ordered the part number M2DZ11654DA and I received a M2DZ11654DB which I believe is the newest version.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the part number M2DZ11654DA and I received a M2DZ11654DB which I believe is the newest version.
That's what I thought too (and told him the same).
He said M2DZ-11654-MB is the latest version.
He's shipping it out tomorrow, so I guess I'll know soon if it's the right one or not

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a big bend with factory fogs. But on modular bumper. Here are some picks of the factory wire harness for the fogs. Also what it's plugged into. Hope this helps some.
IMG_20220307_125647.jpg
IMG_20220307_125656.jpg
IMG_20220307_125740.jpg
IMG_20220307_125844.jpg
IMG_20220307_130839.jpg
IMG_20220307_130329.jpg
IMG_20220307_131523.jpg
Thank you @RoLyMa27 and @Saltlife4shore!

Is there any sort of standard way in this community to assemble all these excellent, informative posts into a single VFAQ that is then pinned so we don't have to sift through 30+ parts of churn?? If not can we set something up somewhere?

VFAQ by the way stands for visual faq and dates back to the late 90s DSM forum I hung out in. We'd assemble all those little bits of info into a single document you could download and follow in your garage. Any acronym can do here but the point is the same, how can we simplify the process? Or if no one is doing anything (sorry this forum is too big for me to keep track of even half) I'll take a shot at making a printable pdf since I just got my switch and will be tracking this weekend....

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there any sort of standard way in this community to assemble all these excellent, informative posts into a single VFAQ that is then pinned so we don't have to sift through 30+ parts of churn?? If not can we set something up somewhere?

VFAQ by the way stands for visual faq and dates back to the late 90s DSM forum I hung out in. We'd assemble all those little bits of info into a single document you could download and follow in your garage. Any acronym can do here but the point is the same, how can we simplify the process? Or if no one is doing anything (sorry this forum is too big for me to keep track of even half) I'll take a shot at making a printable pdf since I just got my switch and will be tracking this weekend....
There is this too.

https://www.bronco6g.com/connecting-fog-lights-to-factory-wiring-harness-plug/

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That's a good idea. Make it a "diy" or a How-to section. There are many people on this forum that could pull that off, I am not one of them!

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you able to get the Forscan settings done correctly so you have power to your connectors?
Well I got the plug to start working but I can’t tell you how. I could not get it to work using the setting that were posted here so started trying other options. Right now the fog lights come on automatically (auto headlights is the default setting). I think I know how to change that but I have not gone back in to forescan to do it. Once I got power to the plug I decide to leave it until I have more time to go back and figure it out.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I got the plug to start working but I can’t tell you how. I could not get it to work using the setting that were posted here so started trying other options. Right now the fog lights come on automatically (auto headlights is the default setting). I think I know how to change that but I have not gone back in to forescan to do it. Once I got power to the plug I decide to leave it until I have more time to go back and figure it out.
I followed this post and the settings worked beautifully.

https://www.bronco6g.com/connecting-fog-lights-to-factory-wiring-harness-plug/

BdyCM Configuration
  • Front fog lamps - change this to "Enabled".
  • Fog Lamp Switch - change this to "Enabled"
  • Using Front Fog With High Beam - "Allowed"
IPC
  • Front fog lamps - change this to "Enabled"
BdyCM (As-Built Configuration)
  • 726-42-01-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx - Change the green value to 0101

Last edited:

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If the plain english method is not working, try the non-plain english method of changing the codes for the modules in forscan. See this thread for details and the spreadsheet of codes. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...k-sport-mode-chimes-seatbelts-and-more.28489/

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1649103969664
Sponsored