TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It just looks different than your picture.

IMG_20220415_150230.jpg
That's the correct one. What you're seeing is a dead-end plug to seal it off. Ford puts that plug in with seals in the end where the wires go to keep it water tight. You need to disconnect that piece from the connector like other automotive electrical connectors. You can actually use that piece to make your own pig tail by adding the male pins to it. The process to make them is super easy.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/post-1222815

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ected-to-factory-connector.40448/post-1323645
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's the correct one. What you're seeing is a dead-end plug to seal it off. Ford puts that plug in with seals in the end where the wires go to keep it water tight. You need to disconnect that piece from the connector like other automotive electrical connectors. You can actually use that piece to make your own pig tail by adding the male pins to it. The process to make them is super easy.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/post-1222815

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ected-to-factory-connector.40448/post-1323645
Yeah what he said :)

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah what he said :)
I'm ordering lights through you guys in another month then when we get back from traveling. I've been using Forscan to make some other changes, so should be a piece of cake.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When will we be able to order if we previously purchased lights from you?

Reactions: Rat

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since folks have been asking us to buy these, we've put them up on on our site for pre-order

CrystaLux DT 4-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...il-pair-2021-ford-bronco-w-hd-modular-bumper/

CrystaLux DT 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...il-pair-2021-ford-bronco-w-hd-modular-bumper/

CrystaLux WP 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)

The DT 4-Pin version is used on lights such as the Diode Dynamics SSC1, SSC2 and SSC3 w/BackLighting. It has the back-light control wire on it.

The DT 2-Pin version is used on lights such as the Diode Dynamics SS3 (without backlight), Rigid D-Series, KC HiLITES Flex, etc...

The WP 2-Pin version is used on Baja Designs S1, S2, Squadron lights.

We're expecting these AROUND May 16th and you'll get a pair of these.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To answer the question, the fog wire is in the harness on the body side at least through the two left tail light connectors in my BL. I have not checked C2280C to see if it's there but no reason to doubt it since it's in C410 and C424. Gotta have the steel rear bumper so you can swap over the parts to the new lower with the cutout.

1649761870290.png
Are these connectors labeled in the car some where? I want to tap into this wire as a trigger wire for a light relay. Just donā€™t know where to look for these connectors. Preferable the closest to the fire wall.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do we have to order the whole plastic bumper part to get the rear fog light to fit or can one just make a cut out in the existing plastic?
The steel bumper is what this application is for. The lower part has the cutout and you will transfer the parts over from your old one. The plastic bumper doesn't have any provisions for the rear for. Not to say you couldn't rig it up somehow but it requires a bracket that's made for the steel lower.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My switch should be arriving today...
Just heading into work...
Just to summarize, the panel the switch mounts to just flips down?
And there are a couple of settings in ForScan to enable? This is the dual fog setup....
Thanks!

Sponsored

Jshocker

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, GT500, Volvo XC90, Bronco, Transit250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thought on reallocating puddle light switches? Have a Wildtrak without puddle lights. So when my dual fog light switch arrives I was hoping to repurpose the switch for the puddle lights (L & R) to operate the ditch lights mounted on the mirror arm.

Looking for opinions/facts on whether or not this would work with a little FORScan magic and if possible is there an existing 18awg wire in the mirror harness?

Hopefully this community came fathom this or point me in a direction that already has achieved it.

Thx!

Screenshot_20220427-192657_Chrome.jpg

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought on reallocating puddle light switches? Have a Wildtrak without puddle lights. So when my dual fog light switch arrives I was hoping to repurpose the switch for the puddle lights (L & R) to operate the ditch lights mounted on the mirror arm.

Looking for opinions/facts on whether or not this would work with a little FORScan magic and if possible is there an existing 18awg wire in the mirror harness?

Hopefully this community came fathom this or point me in a direction that already has achieved it.

Thx!

Screenshot_20220427-192657_Chrome.jpg
I'm looking at doing something similar with my black diamond. I have the single fog switch with puddles to swap in. However, I also have some Baja rock lights to mount under my mirror as puddles. I think I have all the forscan changes figured out, I just need to open up the mirror and see what's available for wiring from the door module. I'll post up once I have it working.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I got my switch installed...
Went thru ForScan and flipped the bits...
Rear fog dash light comes on when I push the button but I don't get an idiot light for the front fog when I push the button...
Note, I don't have ANY actual lights connected to the harnesses.

Edit: where do I find this setting?

Screenshot_20220428-125529_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I got my switch installed...
Went thru ForScan and flipped the bits...
Rear fog dash light comes on when I push the button but I don't get an idiot light for the front fog when I push the button...
Note, I don't have ANY actual lights connected to the harnesses.
Can you list out your changes made. Trying to make sure you didnā€™t change the fog setting from LIN to direct wire as Iā€™ve seen others mistakenly do before.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you list out your changes made. Trying to make sure you didnā€™t change the fog setting from LIN to direct wire as Iā€™ve seen others mistakenly do before.
I double checked that one... It was already on LIN.
Hvae a look at my image ā˜šŸ»
I think I forgot something šŸ¤·
Sponsored