F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Falken Wildpeak A/T4W is here
falwat4w_ang_l.jpg

Falken Wildpeak A/T4W
-KEY FEATURES-
  • A brand-new rubber tread composition ensures your tires provide long-lasting comfort on the road.
  • Falken introduced their revolutionary 3-ply DURASPEC Sidewall Technology. This technology is only available on certain sizes.
  • The new staggered shoulder blocks and projecting sidewall lettering work together for an extra grip, even on tough conditions.
  • The latest Heat Diffuser technology releases trapped heat from within the tire. This provides even more stability. Whether you're towing or carrying a heavy load.
  • Increased tread stiffness and a sturdy build allow for greater load capacities and tire pressures than A/T3W.
  • The tread pattern is both familiar and amplified. It has 3D Canyon Sipes and a silica-enhanced compound to improve performance and traction in snowy, icy, and rainy weather.
-DURASPEC SIZES-
16-Inch​
  • LT255/85R-16 LR-C
My Size: 255/85 R16
How do these compare - what are the key differences? To the :
Falken Wildpeak MT01
Features & Benefits
  • Tread is designed for use in mud and other off-road surfaces
  • Black sidewall
  • Sidewall features DURASPEC Technology to conquer the toughest road conditions while also adding an extra layer of protection

image.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The A/T4W utilized the same Dura spec technology for extra protection in extreme off road conditions. The all terrain style tread design helps transition better from off road driving to highway type driving, which translates to a smoother quieter ride than it's M/T counterpart.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am coming to the end of the stock Goodyears; an added 20lbs per tire is a lot. I changed out my sasquatch wheels a while back, I roughly cut 15lbs by going with some procomps. So my Bronco would gain a few pounds :) LOL

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do these compare to Nittos?
The Wildpeak AT3W would outperform every Nitto A/T in virtually all conditions. It's simply a better all terrain tire than Nitto makes.

Falken says the AT4W is better than the AT3W.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ran KO2s on my Wrangler for 10 years and now run KO2s on my Black Diamond. Never had a flat off-road, and only 1 flat in 11 years on the Las Vegas strip 😱

Overall I have heard people say that Falkens are better on snow and slop, and KO2s are better in the Southwest. Any reason to think that these new tires will change that?

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What rating are the stock SAS tires? E, C or whatever? Also does anyone know the warranty on the stock tires off hand? Thanks

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Falken Wildpeak A/T4W is here at last and the new A/T4W is shaping up to outshine its immensely popular A/T3W in every respect. This includes tread depth, weather protection, and on-and off-road performance.

Previously only available on the Wildpeak R/T and Wildpeak M/T, Falken has introduced their three-ply DURASPEC technology into the A/T4W (available on select sizes). This construction is stiffer and thicker compared to it's 2-ply counterpart, to endure harsh off-road conditions. No matter the terrain, from smooth highways to rough paths, this all-terrain tire will keep you safe and secure. The three-peak mountain snowflake weather indication and weather-focused tread composition and pattern give it the ability to tackle almost any weather condition.

If you've already got your hands on a new set of WildPeak A/T4W tires for your Bronco, we'd love for you to share your initial impressions along with a picture or two!

Ford Bronco Falken Wildpeak A/T4W All-Terrain Tires | NOW Available at DTC! image

Falken WildPeak A/T4W
UTQG: 600, A/B (SL & XL Load Ranges Only)
Mileage Warranty: 65,000 SL & XL Load Ranges
Mileage Warranty: 60,000 LT Load Range

Falken Wildpeak A/T4W Sizes and Specs | Discount Tire

*While we don't list every tire size online yet, as new internal part numbers are added to our system, they'll automatically appear on the website. If you have a question about a certain size, please let us know.

-KEY FEATURES-
  • A brand-new rubber tread composition ensures your tires provide long-lasting comfort on the road.
  • Falken introduced their revolutionary 3-ply DURASPEC Sidewall Technology. This technology is only available on certain sizes.
  • The new staggered shoulder blocks and projecting sidewall lettering work together for an extra grip, even on tough conditions.
  • The latest Heat Diffuser technology releases trapped heat from within the tire. This provides even more stability. Whether you're towing or carrying a heavy load.
  • Increased tread stiffness and a sturdy build allow for greater load capacities and tire pressures than A/T3W.
  • The tread pattern is both familiar and amplified. It has 3D Canyon Sipes and a silica-enhanced compound to improve performance and traction in snowy, icy, and rainy weather.

-DURASPEC SIZES-

16-Inch​
  • LT255/85R-16 LR-C
  • LT285/75R-16 LR-E
  • LT315/75R-16 LR-E
17-Inch​
  • LT255/80R-17 LR-E
  • LT285/70R-17 LR-C
  • LT285/70R-17 LR-E
  • LT285/75R-17 LR-C
  • LT285/75R-17 LR-E
  • LT315/70R-17 LR-C
  • 35x11.50R-17 LR-C
  • 35x12.50R-17 LR-E
  • 37x12.50R-17 LR-E
18-Inch​
  • LT285/70R-18 LR-C
  • LT285/75R-18 LR-E
  • LT295/70R-18 LR-E
  • LT325/65R-18 LR-D
  • 35x12.50R-18 LR-F
20-inch​
  • 35x12.50R-20 LR-F
I had Wildpeaks on my Jeep. 2 tires were impossible to balance. A lot of other options out there and I swore I would never get them again.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had Wildpeaks on my Jeep. 2 tires were impossible to balance. A lot of other options out there and I swore I would never get them again.
That’s just bad luck, I’ve been using at3w’s on my hd diesel trucks for years best tire I’ve ever ran used mainly toyo before that tried nitto ridge grapplers once those are junk imo shitty wear and shitty snow performance

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My load range E BFGs ride just as well, if not better, than my stock SAS tires. I had to have the white letters so I swapped them out right away.
Ford Bronco Falken Wildpeak A/T4W All-Terrain Tires | NOW Available at DTC! image
Sorry this is a bit off topic but did you get the BFG KO2s in the 315/70R/17 size and did you actuall ymanage to get white lettering in that size? Thanks!

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry this is a bit off topic but did you get the BFG KO2s in the 315/70R/17 size and did you actuall ymanage to get white lettering in that size? Thanks!
They weren’t available with RWL’s. These are 35x12.50’s heavy truck tires. I run them at 34 psi and they ride pretty nice. I’ve used the same tire on my F-250’s for years and have had great luck with them.
IMG_9489.jpeg
IMG_9475.jpeg
Sponsored