First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks much better...I bet many of us will be going this route when Ford denies our warranty claims for their lousey tops.
[/QUOTE
Yep, I already replaced one panel. Top scratches easily when removing and replacing panels so this is an interesting solution. May just spray the whole thing
Sponsored

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think this looks great... now, I'm tempted to do mine.

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think this looks great... now, I'm tempted to do mine.

Update:
Completed today
I'd like to thank the OP for posting this. I had originally planned to paint the top gloss black, but I think this looks much better and will make the top more durable long term.

20230309_100504.jpg

20230309_100451.jpg

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update:
Completed today
I'd like to thank the OP for posting this. I had originally planned to paint the top gloss black, but I think this looks much better and will make the top more durable long term.

Ford Bronco Finally... LINE-X ULTRA sprayed MIC top, fender flares, door handles 20230309_100451

Ford Bronco Finally... LINE-X ULTRA sprayed MIC top, fender flares, door handles 20230309_100451
Nice! That was quick from your post saying you were just thinking about it to actually getting it done. Did you do it yourself or have it done?

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! That was quick from your post saying you were just thinking about it to actually getting it done. Did you do it yourself or have it done?
Something like this, I leave to the professionals... I tend to start on a project and get sidetracked with something else and not finish for a few months. Had it done at Line-X of Troy, just north of Dayton, OH. They did a great job.

Sponsored

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it looks great and might just hold the top together for the life of the vehicle.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Something like this, I leave to the professionals... I tend to start on a project and get sidetracked with something else and not finish for a few months. Had it done at Line-X of Troy, just north of Dayton, OH. They did a great job.
Which finish did you go with? It looks a bit more coarse than the OPs images.

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which finish did you go with? It looks a bit more coarse than the OPs images.
I does seem more course than the OP's, but it is the premium. Hard to tell with the lighting in the pics, but it is gloss black, which matches the grille and mirror caps on it. Looks much better in person in my opinion.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great look I have done this to whole vehicles in the past,the down sides are once you do it you are married to it for life,and second light colored mud is hard to remove.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update:
Completed today

20230309_100504.jpg

20230309_100451.jpg

Looks great. What do you think about that same product on the lower doors and rockers, up to the crease in the door and the door sill? I'm taking mine by a line-x dealer in a few days to get a quote. Thinking hard about doing the top as well.

I'm trying to decide between the standard and the premium for rock protection, but yours looks thicker than the OP. Do you know if that was with a fine tip spray or the one they use for bedliners?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great. What do you think about that same product on the lower doors and rockers, up to the crease in the door and the door sill? I'm taking mine by a line-x dealer in a few days to get a quote. Thinking hard about doing the top as well.

I'm trying to decide between the standard and the premium for rock protection, but yours looks thicker than the OP. Do you know if that was with a fine tip spray or the one they use for bedliners?
I have other plans for the body of mine, and don't plan on doing a ton of true offroading with mine, so can't really comment on the lower body and rockers.

As far as the top, pics don't do it justice. I had the premium Line-X done in gloss black. Really makes it stand out. But with the texture, it does add to wind noise. It doesn't bother me at all, but figured I'd point that out for others.

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the looks of this! My biggest question on something like this is the wash-ability of it. Will dirt get stuck in the crevices? Will it shred a wash mitt? Looking forward to your report back on the livability of it!
No dirt. Best decision that I ever made!

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad that you also like this finish. This was the BEST Bronco decision that I've ever made!

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have other plans for the body of mine, and don't plan on doing a ton of true offroading with mine, so can't really comment on the lower body and rockers.

As far as the top, pics don't do it justice. I had the premium Line-X done in gloss black. Really makes it stand out. But with the texture, it does add to wind noise. It doesn't bother me at all, but figured I'd point that out for others.
I see you note you had the Premium Line-X. So this is not the Ultra correct? The Ultra is an even finer texture correct?
Sponsored