Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not everyone knows - or cares - about these differences. Why do you get so offended?
I think it's because of their skin.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/healthy-aging/expert-answers/thin-skin/faq-20057753
"Fragile or thin skin that tears easily is a common problem in older adults. Aging, sun exposure and genetics all play a role in thinning skin. Certain medications, such as long-term use of oral or topical corticosteroids, also can weaken the skin and blood vessels in the skin.

Thin skin isn't necessarily a sign of a serious underlying medical condition. But you might want to see a doctor, who can evaluate your skin."
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time someone says the 4 door is better I just assume that person has a bunch of kids and they've become blind to short wheel base/compact vehicles entirely.
"Better" - That's just like, your opinion, man.

I'd probably have a two-door if I didn't need the cargo capacity.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I were a medical professional here that made money on treating illnesses specifically stemming from complexes, I'd be rich.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
It doesn't, that is all

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry dude, I just don't see it. And mine has no editing of images.

Compare.jpg
All joking aside, I used the Rav4 but the point I was making is that dimensionally the 2 door is very similar in size to smaller SUVs. The Rav4, CRV, etc. When I see the 2 door that's what I think of.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t feel too bad, I’ve gotten the exact same reaction from someone and I’m in a 4 door.

I did not correct them.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If the 4-door looks like a Flex, then the 2-door looks just like a Scion xB…

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift Compare

By that logic, the Bronco is a Ranger with a cargo cover. 😜

You guys kill me.

On the one hand, you say anyone who can’t tell a Bronco Sport from a Bronco is “mentally disabled” or simply stupid, and yet in the same breath you’ll state that the 4-door Bronco looks more like a Flex than a 2-door Bronco. So who can’t tell cars apart? If you can’t tell a Bronco from a Flex, why are you on a Bronco forum?

Then there’s the intolerance for non-enthusiast folks who mistake Broncos for Sports. So what? This is all down to the fact that people hate it when other people get their obsession wrong. Tell a Star Wars fan how much you like Star Trek. Say clip in front of a gun nut, instead of magazine. Call a quarter horse a thoroughbred on an equestrian forum. Refer to all sport bikes as “Ninjas”.

Not everyone knows - or cares - about these differences. Why do you get so offended?
neiWFLu.jpg

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don’t feel too bad, I’ve gotten the exact same reaction from someone and I’m in a 4 door.

I did not correct them.
At least they had the door count right with yours. 🤷‍♂️

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco sport dimensions:
173″ L x 82.2 W x 70-71″ H

2 Door Bronco dimensions:
173.7" L x 86.2" W x 71.9" H
If that lift is 1" on a Badlands sport, then it's about the same height as a Base 2 door. Again, if you don't know Broncos very well then yeah I could see someone making that mistake. I hope you 2 door guys enjoy your Bronco Sports! 🤣 🤣
Well hell, if you don't know Broncos then we all just drive Jeeps anyway. To me the Sport looks more like a 3/4's scale LR Discovery than a 2 door real Bronco but to each his own.

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift bs4uz

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
what kind of drugs does he do?

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well hell, if you don't know Broncos then we all just drive Jeeps anyway. To me the Sport looks more like a 3/4's scale LR Discovery than a 2 door real Bronco but to each his own.

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift bs4uz
A bronco owner that knows the difference. Shocking. Most non-Bronco owners aren't coming through B6g on the daily.
Sponsored