Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not braptor, but we want a 2dr, going to wait it out on these accelerated 23/24 prices to crash more. Best bet is we find a 24 at the end of this year, but I want to see what is changing for 25 in the line of continuing to fix things.
Sponsored

phatfisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm patiently waiting for code orange '23s to drop just a little more.... But knowing '23 was the last year for code orange, it may hold on to it's value more than other colors.

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm patiently waiting for code orange '23s to drop just a little more.... But knowing '23 was the last year for code orange, it may hold on to it's value more than other colors.
They are still dropping, hang in there. I found a good deal close to me on a CO 22 in december, i have kept up watching prices and like most cars they are still moving DOWN!!

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Raptor
First Name
Garett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would really watch some of these dealers. I have seen at least a couple that when you look at the detailed pricing, they are including the $1000 Bronco rebate in their price that according to Ford does NOT apply to Raptor. "Honest mistake" to get you in the door IMO.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
one of the best priced low mileage ones I’ve seen.
Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_9623

Sponsored

fkim119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpina XB7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That pricing is not yet here in the Chicago area, been trying to buy a 2023. 1st time they have been available on the lot. Offered MSRP for a white one with some add on interior protection package, and they let me walk.

Then at another dealer they had a fully loaded Code Orange 99K sticker. Owner put 500 miles on it, offered $500 off MSRP for the miles, and was essentially blown off, never heard back from them.

Been trying to get one since they announced the Braptor. Couldn't even find an unsold allocation in the beginning and could not order one. Even if I did, it would have likely been with an absurd ADM.

Really hope Ford rolls back the MSRP and allows X plan. These were unbeatable at their original 2022 MSRP.
I get the same treatment here in S. Cal. A lot of the under MSRP advertised stuff throughout the other states have dealerships wanting to do "add ons" to make up for it . No real good Ford dealerships left IMO.

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wichita Falls Ford will let you order a 2024 Raptor Bronco for invoice. This dealership has 10+ 2023s and for $10k off that is a lot of add ons to get close to any other dealer

$10k off 2023.jpg

Greekbull

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor...shopping
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Been watching the inventories here and almost everyone has Raptors sitting on the lot....many for 2+ months. And currently $7K or more off of MSRP...love it! I plan on grabbing one in a few months but happy I held and waited to do it. Hopefully they are forced to drop MSRP eventually. Amazing truck but it should be going for the original launch MSRP...

Rivoloma

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone find a West cost dealership that is actually selling 24's at MSRP? My local dealer in the Bay area is still asking $30k over and all the dealers I have been in contact with are still insisting on $10k-$20k ADM.

Sponsored

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone find a West cost dealership that is actually selling 24's at MSRP? My local dealer in the Bay area is still asking $30k over and all the dealers I have been in contact with are still insisting on $10k-$20k ADM.
Why do you need one on the west coast? You can ship it for under $1500 from the Midwest. Or better yet, fly out and pick it up and drive thru Utah/Colorado on way home and break it in.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got back to the states for good and picked up a 2024 Raptor at $1000 under MSRP. Pretty good deal for Southern California where dealers think vehicles are made with gold infused steel.

I previously sold my 2022 Raptor that I bought near MSRP. There is a thread somewhere here on the forums. Crazy how the price has shifted 20k vs when I bought my 22’ But I’m back in the saddle now!

Azure Gray Metallic
Code Orange Seatbelts
Carbon Fiber package

image000000.jpeg

Rivoloma

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pretty good deal for Southern California where dealers think vehicles are made with gold infused steel.
Beautiful! Could you share the dealer who gave you that deal? Inventory or order?

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Raptor
First Name
Garett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Separately... sales for the Bronco are still poor. The Mach-E + Lightning selling as much as the Bronco in March is not a good sign.
To be fair, Ford has been practically giving the Lightning and Mach-E away lately with rebates and price reductions. They *should* be doing numbers. If they did same on Bronco I think sales would also rebound.
Sponsored