Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only 1 power-point (cigarette lighter socket) and it's inside the console? They are handy, should have at least 1 near the dash.
Sponsored

Jwdotson

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After taking delivery of my Bronco my detail guy pointed out multiple interior scratches. I also found what appeared to be pinch welds that almost looked like tiny dings on the drivers side front and rear doors. Yes, I carefully looked over my vehicle before delivery, but the dings were not visible until I parked and the light was just right. otherwise I love my Bronco.

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. Gotta agree about the rear gate strut.
2. Spongy brakes as some have mentioned
3. Lack of a proper tach gauge with the manual

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are all kinds of things that can make these machines better for each individual. My primary complaint is the cloth interior as the only available option for the base. I just couldn't justify what would amount to 5k to upgrade to the black diamond strictly for mgv. Pretty absurd.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford should be embarrassed by the B&O stereo quality, but it's better after $135 and 45 minutes of my time. I'll likely dump another $1,500 into it before I'm sasisfied with the sound. My biggest disappointment is the lack of availability of the MIC top, which still seems to need many improvements.
Apologies if you've posted this elsewhere already, but what was your $135 fix for the B&O sound system?

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologies if you've posted this elsewhere already, but what was your $135 fix for the B&O sound system?
Two pairs of Alpine 4ā€ speakers. It took me less than an hour to install these and it greatly improved clarity and high frequency response. The subwoofer is still weak but so is every other factory subwoofer. The fix for that will cost a lot more

Ford Bronco For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint? E9A21437-8F4C-4A8B-B5D2-20D91726141B

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest complaint is that I'm putting too many miles on it too quickly.

:D

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn't have but 1 complaint before today and that was the blind spot due to the S-pillar. But today after driving 2.5 hrs to Super Celebration East I would have given anything for cooled seats. My back sweated like crazy from the leather.

Reactions: Jdc

Oday

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My only complaint is the crappy soft top windows Iā€™ve been very careful with them and they still scratch like crazy when you try and wash them

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two pairs of Alpine 4ā€ speakers. It took me less than an hour to install these and it greatly improved clarity and high frequency response. The subwoofer is still weak but so is every other factory subwoofer. The fix for that will cost a lot more
Much obliged. There was a time in my life when I would have spent a fair bit more time and effort getting such things exactly where I want them, but anymore, the prospect of ā€˜85% of the way there for 40% of the costā€™ appeals to me greatly

69-300

Black Diamond
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting and consistent thread -

about 3k miles here (2 engines) -two key complaints

- noise, car is so loud with soft too and I have hadmany convertibles and keeps
- the rain at door - itā€™s not a drop, it drenches you

has anyone compared the hardtop soft top for noise ?

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is not a complaint. I don't have mine yet.
When it does show up, I will have the same complaint that I have now.
Endless complaints!
70% of the threads on here are by people who complained about the process, the wait, communication, price, changes, packages, seats, tops, bumpers, exhaust sound, interior color, exterior color, tires, beauty rings, rattles, gas mileage, trail sites, lighting, tow package, suspension, sound system, navigation, mirror cap color, door handle color, heated seats, electric seats, heated steering wheel, double honk, auto stop/start, temp knows, cup holders, back passenger vents, goat modes, sound deadening headliner.
Damn, I could do this forever but it's tough to drink a beer before it gets warm. Takes two thumbs to work a tablet.

865Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB Badsquatch, Land Rover LR3, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only complaint is the crappy soft top windows Iā€™ve been very careful with them and they still scratch like crazy when you try and wash them
Iā€™ve washed my Bronco likely more than most, Iā€™m crazy like that. That being said I havenā€™t scratched my soft windows at all that I can tell. Granted I do pre rinse, then foam cannon, then always wash them first with a clean microfiber mitt. After washing I use very nice soft microfiber drying towels and always start by gently drying the soft windows first in the event I do get any dirt on the towels.
Sponsored