First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do they only kick in once I receive/buy the Bronco?
Yes, takes a week or two. But for the 200k or 220k points, you have to hustle for that by making several calls to Ford. Do not call the Bronco phone line number; you’ll get nowhere there.

ETA: I haven’t quite sorted it out yet, but dealers seem reluctant to assist in the effort to get those points. I’m not sure of the arrangement between Ford and dealers, but my sense is that your points somehow come out of your dealer’s pocket. My only basis for this theory is my experience with my dealer (good guy btw) hardlining like, ‘Nope, that email from Ford about 220k points is meaningless,’ but when I called the Ford Pass Rewards phone line, they were like, “I’m going to personally call over there to your dealer and figure out WTH is their problem.” This kind of responsiveness from Ford is what makes outsider folks like me brand loyal.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don’t have an email like this, don’t even bother because it was hard enough to get the points even with the email. There’s another email about 200k points that the folks whom switched from Mod top after the announcement that the Mod was delayed, but this email is different, it came in July, and appears to be for super early reservations. I reserved within the first two hours on 7/13 FWIW.

22786FE7-03FC-4243-9397-DE4D423C7E2C.jpeg
I do remember getting a email sorta like this , and I had a ford pass account but my points are not in it, i will call Ford tomorrow figure out why not, thanks for your help.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps signature lighting comes with a wiring harness of a different configuration and the winch controls are somehow integrated into the harness. There is no reason that I can think of that you couldn't get it to work, or buy just the mount and buy a winch separately.
I do not think FORD will sell just their mount. We shall see. The problem here is getting answers from Ford.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps signature lighting comes with a wiring harness of a different configuration and the winch controls are somehow integrated into the harness. There is no reason that I can think of that you couldn't get it to work, or buy just the mount and buy a winch separately.
That’s the only thing that makes sense. Has to be electrical somehow, and something about signature lightning changes the electronics in the front of the truck.

Doesn’t mean you can’t have a winch, just means Ford only designed the kit and wrote up instructions for dealers assuming you have the signature lightning. Which is incredibly stupid, but sounds exactly like something Ford and other manufacturers would do.

The only other thing that makes sense is if they remove the modular bumper as an option in 2022. Which I could honestly see them doing on Base and Big Bend… but if they do it in Black Diamond then I have no explanation other than Ford seems to be hell-bent on destroying the Black Diamond trim (especially if you want it with a manual transmission).

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice choice. I am interested too so checked it out. However, I didn't see where Warn claimed it didn't block sensors. It actually said the nudge bar would block camera but no mention of sensors and ACC.

I have Lux package coming so finding a solution that works with Lux is a must for me. So disappointed Ford hasn't figured that out yet.
The Warn instructions say it works with sensors. You just have to transfer them to the new bumper.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Actually it has. The winch set up on B&P was a steel cable model on a cheap mount. The new one is the Performance Mount with logo and a synthetic cable.
BroncoWINCHbp.jpg
BroncoWINCHmount.jpg
It changed to synthetic cable long before the 1K price increase. In March it was synthetic cable.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Warn instructions say it works with sensors. You just have to transfer them to the new bumper.
Thanks for the info. Maybe if someone attempts to do that they can share how it goes here (better yet, do a vid :).

I assume you also have sensors that you want to keep, which is why you looked into this bumper winch combo. Do you also have ACC or just the parking sensors/camera.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. Maybe if someone attempts to do that they can share how it goes here (better yet, do a vid :).

I assume you also have sensors that you want to keep, which is why you looked into this bumper winch combo. Do you also have ACC or just the parking sensors/camera.
I have Lux so everything. I'd like to be able to use everything, even with a winch.

Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have Lux so everything. I'd like to be able to use everything, even with a winch.
I totally understand. I feel exactly the same way... to the point that I will keep it factory if it means losing some of the tech. Let's stay in touch on this topic. I just got my build date last week so am finally spending some time researching this. I will be glad to share any ideas or options!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally understand. I feel exactly the same way... to the point that I will keep it factory if it means losing some of the tech. Let's stay in touch on this topic. I just got my build date last week so am finally spending some time researching this. I will be glad to share any ideas or options!
Will do. Mine was supposedly built last week but I'm still in "in production" limbo unfortunately. Now that it's happening, I too have been looking further into accessories and upgrades.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t get the 220K points email (7/20 reservation), but I did get 3 emails regarding the 200K points from the mod top delay. It states that the points are given when you take delivery of the vehicle and it’s only given if you do a MY21. There was no update when the mod top was pushed back to MY23. All say the dealer will handle it.

“Your dealer can claim your Points at the time of vehicle delivery.”

“Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.”

“We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process.”

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the mount & winch were the original $2500 price I’d do it but Im not spending $3500 and giving up the ACC from the lux package. Ford offers warn winches in the front bumpers of other vehicles that have ACC, why didnt they take this into account on the bronco?
Sponsored