First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious why you wouldn't get an OBX now?
I reserved a OBX because that was the first trim level that allowed to choose Mid/High/Lux packages . I can still build it out as a Wildtrak but the metalized dash and interior trims available sux for me . You can build and order any Bronco you want though , you just can't change models to a Sport . People go crazy over the slightest thing ,LOL .

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved a OBX because that was the first trim level that allowed to choose Mid/High/Lux packages . I can still build it out as a Wildtrak but the metalized dash and interior trims available sux for me . You can build and order any Bronco you want though , you just can't change models to a Sport . People go crazy over the slightest thing ,LOL .
I was just curious about your reasoning. I agree about the OBX interior, and it has me looking elsewhere also.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to the Ford Chat and asked about model change and this is what she sent to me.

Customers can make changes to their vehicle configuration such as door options, interior/exterior color, powertrain, and accessories when they place their order at their selected dealership. If a customer wants to change their model at this time, they will need to cancel their original reservation and make a new one. Their reservation place in line will be based on the new reservation OR they can wait for the possibility that a process is put in place.

:rolleyes: This was from the Ford Motor Company website chat representative
im pretty sure that might mean, for now if you want to change your trim as of this moment get a new reservation, I say hold on to ur reservation and wait for your dealer to ask you to place an order

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If that is the case then I'm glad a made a reservation for a BB and a BD.

Sponsored

Lambert2559

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7, 2019 Chevrolet RST Z71, 1990 300ZX,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t understand why everyone is upset. They gave you the option to pick what you want. It’s not like they showed you one model and added six more models after you already placed your order. They are not telling you that you can’t buy one. Y’all should have been researching which bronco you wanted vs rushing to be the first to hit the buzzer.

Reactions: LMB

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol those ford reps don’t know shit. You guys need to stop posting things like this. Some forum members are making this process almost as frustrating as Ford themselves

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t understand why everyone is upset. They gave you the option to pick what you want. It’s not like they showed you one model and added six more models after you already placed your order. They are not telling you that you can’t buy one. Y’all should have been researching which bronco you wanted vs rushing to be the first to hit the buzzer.
First- you make trim changes ( except upgrade to FE ) it’s in the official email Ford sent out to all about 8-11-20. Second, can’t research something that has not been fully priced and optioned. Hell can’t even do that with the current B & P

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
im pretty sure that might mean, for now if you want to change your trim as of this moment get a new reservation, I say hold on to ur reservation and wait for your dealer to ask you to place an order
I think that’s the most likely scenario. A Ford rep can’t change the model/trim when you call in, but when you order, you’ll be able to.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious why you wouldn't get an OBX now?
@marjen

Same. I’m done with OBX. For many reasons. Switching from AMB OBX to A51 Badlands. Mostly due to no mod top day 1, poor interior choices and AMB clashing with MIC top. Going A51 badlands. I’m actually saving money in the process given I’d stick with the MIC top, no need to buy 33s on OBX, marine grade comes standard where OBX is 2.2k leather. And the mod top at a future date for OBX will probably be 3k w sound deadening freight and tax.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That better not be the case because its not our fault that Ford went and upped the cost of all of the models to the next trim level price!
Huh? Prices haven't changed...the Build and Price numbers just include the delivery and not just the MSRP. MSRP + delivery is exactly the same and you were going to have to pay both all along.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As mentioned previously, changing model is completely different than changing trim. This thread is just causing confusion and should be closed, IMHO.

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FAQ Ford.com:

Can I change the equipment series?
If you want to change your vehicle equipment series such as changing from Base to Big Bend, you do not need to make a new reservation. You will be able to make these changes when you place your order.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went to the Ford Chat and asked about model change and this is what she sent to me.

Customers can make changes to their vehicle configuration such as door options, interior/exterior color, powertrain, and accessories when they place their order at their selected dealership. If a customer wants to change their model at this time, they will need to cancel their original reservation and make a new one. Their reservation place in line will be based on the new reservation OR they can wait for the possibility that a process is put in place.

:rolleyes: This was from the Ford Motor Company website chat representative
Don't panic. By "Modell" I'm sure they mean Bronco 2/4 door vs Bronco Sport.
Sponsored