Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there more info on the FE black interior update? If that was the only late availability item on my FE build, should I be ringing my dealer asking when my build will be scheduled?

In essence, how do I act now having that info?
This means you should get scheduled but it will be based on your timestamp relative to others at your dealer and commodity issues for the cycle you fall into (Sas, 2.7, Lux all which are on an FE)

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This means you should get scheduled but it will be based on your timestamp relative to others at your dealer and commodity issues for the cycle you fall into (Sas, 2.7, Lux all which are on an FE)
Great, thanks for the clarification

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So for next week's batch, are they still scheduling for the end of May and June or have those slots been filled by those scheduled this week?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there more info on the FE black interior update? If that was the only late availability item on my FE build, should I be ringing my dealer asking when my build will be scheduled?

In essence, how do I act now having that info?
Only that it’s no longer late availability, and they can begin builds with it immediately.

(The wording made it sound like the delay was related to final approval of materials, not actual availability of materials)

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So based on the allocation equation situation formulation, let's say a dealership has an allocation of say 20 for MY21 and about 60 total orders. They happen to have a lot of early reservations with not a lot of part constraints. They're going to hit that 20 allocation # pretty quick (hypothetically). Say they take delivery of all 20 of their Broncos by July 31st. Do they just sit there doing nothing with Broncos for the rest of the year with 40 more customers waiting?

95buckeye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
* See commodity constraints.
I get it, but I think youre missing my point about how poorly this being handled. Push back first day orders?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
So based on the allocation equation situation formulation, let's say a dealership has an allocation of say 20 for MY21 and about 60 total orders. They happen to have a lot of early reservations with not a lot of part constraints. They're going to hit that 20 allocation # pretty quick (hypothetically). Say they take delivery of all 20 of their Broncos by July 31st. Do they just sit there doing nothing with Broncos for the rest of the year with 40 more customers waiting?
Not how the 20 would be allocated to them. They'd be spread out over the next 6 months. So before you ask, yes, someone at this particular dealership with a relatively early reservation date could be waiting awhile because they have such a small overall allocation number.

They would more than likely be given 4 or 5 units each month.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great question and I would like to know the official answer as well. Based on recent events, it is probably most likely that Ford will choose dealer fairness over customer fairness, so the early reservations at that dealership will be punished with long delays.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The less I know about this the better (true about a lot of things in life really). Bacislly I’ll just be patient and check my email particularly well on Thursdays to see if Ford emailed me. 😂

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get it, but I think youre missing my point about how poorly this being handled. Push back first day orders?
I see what you are saying and I agree with the sanctity of the order of the timestamp. I actually think that the first 3 months of production will mainly be 1st day reservations. FEs will probably need to be spread over that timeframe to accommodate parts, they are really macked out with sins.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not how the 20 would be allocated to them. They'd be spread out over the next 6 months. So before you ask, yes, someone at this particular dealership with a relatively early reservation date could be waiting awhile because they have such a small overall allocation number.

They would more than likely be given 4 or 5 units each month.
Was this fact about Ford spreading out allocation shared somewhere? I haven't seen that. Would make sense I suppose seeing as Ford can only make so many in the time they have for 2021 and just because a dealer fulfills their allocation early doesn't mean they can take more from the overall pool.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the over/under on the number of threads saying this wasn’t good enough, too little too late, I should have gotten an email first before this came out, etc...?
Sponsored