Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do these warranties start when the standard one you get runs out, or is it concurrent with what comes with the Bronco?
It’s concurrent. Starts as soon as it’s purchased.
Sponsored

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
California is just looking out for you (er us)... they figure if you're dumb enough to live here (as I am)... that you can't be very smart :) Each day... that seems truer and truer.

SloppyJoes

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True, except you can buy this warranty using literally any address other than a Florida or California address. I live in Florida and have purchased several discounted Ford ESP's over the years. Including through granger. Nothing that I know of ever gets sent to the other address, everything is through email and shows up in your Ford pass app.
This is GREAT! I have some family that live out of state so I will use their address. Made my day!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It’s concurrent. Starts as soon as it’s purchased.
If it is concurrent, then do all coverages start as soon as you get it? I was always under the impression based on other discussions, it didn’t kick in until the factory warranty expired.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it is concurrent, then do all coverages start as soon as you get it? I was always under the impression based on other discussions, it didn’t kick in until the factory warranty expired.
That’s the way it should be, but starts as soon as purchased.
So my 7 year/100k ESP purchased 2 years ago, only has 5 years and 70k miles left even though I’m not even out of bumper to bumper warranty yet.
All coverage starts right away. But if your base factory warranty covers it, then that gets used instead of ESP.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That’s the way it should be, but starts as soon as purchased.
So my 7 year/100k ESP purchased 2 years ago, only has 5 years and 70k miles left even though I’m not even out of bumper to bumper warranty yet.
All coverage starts right away. But if your base factory warranty covers it, then that gets used instead of ESP.
I guess I knew the miles and age started immediately, but I thought the actual coverage didn’t kick in until you maxed out your standard miles or age. So if you added some extra coverages your saying this starts immediately, that’s good to know.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I knew the miles and age started immediately, but I thought the actual coverage didn’t kick in until you maxed out your standard miles or age. So if you added some extra coverages your saying this starts immediately, that’s good to know.
Yep. Anything your ESP covers, starts immediately.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm due to exceed 36k so looking into ESPs. Just reading that California drivers are not allowed to buy out-of-state ESPs. Unreal. I can buy the Bronco out-of-state but not a warranty that I will use at local dealerships? This state is too much...
California and it’s cities are a liberal managed mess. Crime, overspending, open borders, etc.
Sponsored