Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have 3 EWT items. I guess I'll just place my order and wait.....
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deleted member 9490

For these late availability options, I wonder if First Editions get priority?:unsure:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i just got the same email, my question is why are 2dr's listed. what makes making a 2dr so much of an issue. You would think it would be easier then the 4dr.
How do they know actual demand until they start to get reservations? Are they going off of B&P hypothetical builds? The default build is a 2dr. How many people made a 2dr build when they wanted a 4dr. and maybe hit reserve without checking?

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why did some of us get an email and some didn’t? Does this mean I am not getting a Bronco? :oops: :cry:
Always check all emails including spam!

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do they know actual demand until they start to get reservations? Are they going off of B&P hypothetical builds? The default build is a 2dr. How many people made a 2dr build when they wanted a 4dr. and maybe hit reserve without checking?
B&P plus surveys. In addition to whatever yakking we do on here (with 67 kagillion grains of salt for the last item).

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have not got the e-mail yet. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.
ordering
Sasquatch
Lux
Most likely 2 door

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Order it separate
Yeah, 60K for a vehicle. I shouldn't have to order a roof rack as an aftermarket product.
This is something Ford need to work out. I'm all for after market upgrades, but I kind of draw the line on this one.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, 60K for a vehicle. I shouldn't have to order a roof rack as an aftermarket product.
This is something Ford need to work out. I'm all for after market upgrades, but I kind of draw the line on this one.
So are you cancelling or nah?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They have to work on the gvwr restrictions and that change won't occur until '22

Honestly this is a simple fix..
Order it separate from parts department (it's still a Ford OEM accessory) and have them install it when your bronco arrives. It'll be like you ordered it with the vehicle

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m bummed the 2dr is going to be a possible delay order. Everything else I expected. Nice to see the manual trans not included in that list.
I opined on the realities of dual bodies as it related to Ranger production (Supercab and Crew Cab), there are a number of factors at play for what will be built in MY21 for 2-doors.

You won't be the last.

How many threads will be started in the next hour?
I'm going to vote "eleventy dozousand"

What is odd is seeing ford just admit that 2-doors are going to get screwed over.

Essentially if you don't order a mid package 4 door badlands with the 4 cyl engine, you will be at the back of the line
Again, use Ranger as your example. They had about an 8:1 ratio of crew cabs to super cabs by order and the super cabs were still peppered in with deliveries. Your trim and parts content will determine more about receiving your 2-door than simply selecting 2-door.

I'm new to the forum. greatful for everyone's posts to fuel my bronco fire.

here goes, Since my reservation will be delayed (most likely into fall or winter 2021) should I just wait for the 2022 model and get all the goodies in the pipeline for the next model year? i.e. more paint selection, manual squatch, accessory expansion etc.
Bend over, Kyle, they got you good and deep! But them's the apples (pun intended) when you pick all the late avail. stuff.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a phone call with my dealer last night. He says I'm going to be the first order he enters. He has my build sheet and notes so, there's that.

I'm getting a 4dr BL 2.7/AT, Sasquatch with MIC+Soft tops. I guess I'll be delayed.

Dealer guy already told me last night even before getting my order notes that I'm lookin at July delivery <shrug>. 1 year after I plopped my $100 down. I've waited this long, I can hang in there another month or two.

At the rate I've been saving for my down payment, by July I might just pay cash for it.
Sponsored

Last edited: