Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh really ? Lol.
That brace won’t do squat for the OPs rig. It’s marketing something 99% of us don’t need. It’s for “looks” like so many of the comments here confirm.

The OP wanted the brace, for him and the look he was achieving. It adds torsion rigidity to the Bronco, so for a serious off-roader that means something to him. Do I see him doing this for marketing, NO. He doesn’t work for Ford or Ford Performance!

Now smash the like button and move along soldier.

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The OP wanted the brace, for him and the look he was achieving. It adds torsion rigidity to the Bronco, so for a serious off-roader that means something to him. Do I see him doing this for marketing, NO. He doesn’t work for Ford or Ford Performance!

Now smash the like button and move along soldier.
You obviously completely missed the point lol .. It’s Ford doing the marking to make people think they need it. And 99% of trucks will never be pushed to NEED IT or even notice any difference. If he’s interested in being serious he should Upgrade his steering if he wants to upgrade his truck for wheeling. But if he thinks it “looks” bad ass good for him 👍🏼

Bring your FL rig out here to Moab and you’ll see lol … cya

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cop0251

Cop0251

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So which ride has been your favorite and why? All 2.3L or also 2.7Ls?

Actually I prefer the 2.3 especially with the Ford Performance tune. The 4cyl is lighter and I feel like it’s easier to stay in the power. Havnt noticed mpg difference. I’ve driven them all and the uniqueness of the Everglades won me over.

OP
OP
Cop0251

Cop0251

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You completely missed the point lol .. It’s Ford doing the marking to make people think they need it. And 99% of trucks will never be pushed to NEED IT. He should Upgrade his steering if he wants to upgrade his truck for wheeling. But I’m glad he thinks it “looks” bad ass.

Just for looks and a little body rigidity. Def not marketing. I’ve always had Broncos.

IMG_0117.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cop0251

Cop0251

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice. Just did one myself in my wildtrack.
The bolts aren’t aligning due to the plastic trim on the roll bar. The raptor has a different trim piece as well as the upper mount bracket.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Braptor Rear Brace Installed on Everglades IMG_0117

This will square everything up and get you the stiffening by having 3 points secured.

Did you have to remove your speaker pods?

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

WTF😱 there's nothing special about it. Probably costs them $20 to make
It has the Ford Performance/Raptor name on it...it is just like the $1300 carbon fiber grab handles for the dash.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did you have to remove your speaker pods?
the speaker pods are all the same. what you need to do is if you go to 6.5 new enclosures then its an issue.

Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You obviously completely missed the point lol .. It’s Ford doing the marking to make people think they need it. And 99% of trucks will never be pushed to NEED IT or even notice any difference. If he’s interested in being serious he should Upgrade his steering if he wants to upgrade his truck for wheeling. But if he thinks it “looks” bad ass good for him 👍🏼

I have the Raptor Bronco, I know what’s it’s capable of… 🤷🏼‍♂️
IMG_1158.jpeg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jeez the amount of people who are so offended over added bracing to the roll bar is a bit strange... I think OP had the right idea to add it. I'm also looking to do the same thing but waiting for a cheaper aftermarket option or might just fab it up myself. Its completely possible that I might roll this thing one day so why not add a little extra structure?