Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I can give advice. I don’t know if your planning to or not but don't level it. The amount of work it takes to do it you might as well do a 2-4inch lift and be done with it.
I'll always take advice!

I'm probably just going to stick with my stock ride height with the BadSqautch until it's out of warranty, but even then, I'm guessing it'll be plenty for the trails I'll be tackling. 👍
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer didn't want me to change my hard top to a soft top order either... literally told me that they could "show me multiple broncos with hardtops that are being built right now and that changing to a soft top wouldn't help me get it sooner." This was a week before Ford announced all unscheduled hardtops were pushed to MY22

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If everything goes according to schedule they do intend to build a small number of non-FE hardtops, but that is a big if, and definitely not with that res. date.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If everything goes according to schedule they do intend to build a small number of non-FE hardtops, but that is a big if, and definitely not with that res. date.
Don’t forget about a dealers allocation getting eaten up by soft tops. If they do some none FE hard tops and his dealer has an allocation it will get built.

Sponsored
OP
OP
38Special

38Special

Black Diamond
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don’t forget about a dealers allocation getting eaten up by soft tops. If they do some none FE hard tops and his dealer has an allocation it will get built.
What’s the issue with “location being eaten up by soft tops” ?
My Order is one of the Dealer’s allocation of 51, and surprisingly, one of their only 2 WT.’s.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What’s the issue with “location being eaten up by soft tops” ?
My Order is one of the Dealer’s allocation of 51, and surprisingly, one of their only 2 WT.’s.
I don’t know your dealers numbers but say they have 100 reservations and only 20 allocations for the 21 MY. Those 20 allocations are being eaten up by the soft tops that were probably reserved after you. My theory is your dealer is telling people not to switch so they can get dealer stock. If the dealer has no buildable units they get retail units.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I requested dealer to edit my unscheduled 3/5/21 WT Order to a non-WT soft top eliminating all other constrained options, I was advised that dealer was told by Ford Rep that there were no “commodity holds” on my Order, and may still be scheduled, so I should not edit. Does this make any sense ? ( I had a very late Res 2/21)
@38Special Harry, with a res date of 02/21 I suggest you don't get your hopes up if you have a MIC top in your order. Ford has stated they will build all of the FE's for '21, clean up Dirt Mountain, replace the MIC tops already on the road, and all other MIC top orders will be a '22 MY. I think dealers forget to look beyong their orders, and don't think about orders nation wide. Here's the news from Ford's own mouth.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📣-ford-announces-mic-hardtop-solution-unscheduled-orders-will-get-my2022-delivered-built-broncos-will-have-tops-replaced.21508/

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is crunch time in marching band world, all day long, seven days a week.
True, anyone that has been a member of, or associated with a marching band knows it's like herding cats. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
38Special

38Special

Black Diamond
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t know your dealers numbers but say they have 100 reservations and only 20 allocations for the 21 MY. Those 20 allocations are being eaten up by the soft tops that were probably reserved after you. My theory is your dealer is telling people not to switch so they can get dealer stock. If the dealer has no buildable units they get retail units.
My salesman said dealer has an allocation of 51, and I have a slot, but I don’t know where I stand relative to others.
I’ve been getting the Ford e-mails, poster, and received my hammock on Friday. (Whoop—de-do !)
H

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My salesman said dealer has an allocation of 51, and I have a slot, but I don’t know where I stand relative to others.
I’ve been getting the Ford e-mails, poster, and received my hammock on Friday. (Whoop—de-do !)
H
Who made the hammock? Just got an email from fedex saying I have a package coming from ten10 design but I didn’t order anything

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who made the hammock? Just got an email from fedex saying I have a package coming from ten10 design but I didn’t order anything
That’s the hammock.

OP
OP
38Special

38Special

Black Diamond
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s the hammock.
Beyond the general e-mAil that went out a couple of weeks ago RE unscheduled hard tops to MY22, are order holders receiving a specific e-mail advising their order is bumped to MY 22 ?

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beyond the general e-mAil that went out a couple of weeks ago RE unscheduled hard tops to MY22, are order holders receiving a specific e-mail advising their order is bumped to MY 22 ?
I think part of the confusion and different level of communication is due to the fact that people are at various points in the process. There are folks with reservations and no order. There are folks with orders placed but on 99 status (don’t build). There are folks with active orders but with no VIN. There are folks with VIN’s awaiting build dates. There are folks with builds that are completed but not delivered. It depends on where you are in this process with regard to the communication you would be getting from Ford and/or your dealership.
Sponsored