Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a MY22 holdout and got the email today. Check your SPAM folder?
Nope. No email. I’m with Granger, so I’m not too worried, but I was just curious. I didn’t convert my reservation yet. Not sure if you did, but had a MY22 code on it.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope. No email. I’m with Granger, so I’m not too worried, but I was just curious. I didn’t convert my reservation yet. Not sure if you did, but had a MY22 code on it.
I received the email, I’m an October reservation with Granger, and was MY22 “99” code.
The email reads for all orders AND reservations before 3/19. It shouldn’t matter what your order code is.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with Granger too and I told Sean to hold mine until '22. I never did get anything back with a code 99 or whatever it was. 🤷‍♂️

Tpeg15

Big Bend
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Talked to the ford dealership. Its just an automated email. If you reserved one you will receive an email. We ordered the Badlands 4 door with MIC top. We seem to be safe so far. But don't get to discouraged if you got the email call your dealership first.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm with Granger too and I told Sean to hold mine until '22. I never did get anything back with a code 99 or whatever it was. 🤷‍♂️
Ok. That’s exactly what I did. Maybe it will show up later.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah technically me too. But the quotes I received from them had 19 on the form, with the understanding I’d be waiting until MY22.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This email was about as clear as mud! Would have been nice if they would have let people know weather they were a 21 or 22 so people could have real answers and some direction in there life. Not a big deal to me but it is getting real old. People would like answers so they can make some real world decisions.
For what it’s worth, dealers were instructed by Ford to inform their reservation holders where they were likely to fall based on the previous allocation estimations.

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

all who have been bumped to MY22 for whatever reason should receive the ford bucks as retribution. it's the right thing to do, not spin it as an incentive to double-down. tisk-tisk

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one that isn't accepting of a Covid excuse any more? As someone that went through the transition in a company, it happened in days not months. If I see that word in an email I just get pissed off. Venting over. Woosha, woosha
It bothers me as well. My wife and I had zero time off during this pandemic. Both of us were exposed daily to covid but luckily never got it. They protected people in the office non stop while just ignoring our exposure and making excuses when there were times we should have been quarantined. I guess when your essential they really mean expendable. Good thing I don’t really give a rip!!lol

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it’s worth, dealers were instructed by Ford to inform their reservation holders where they were likely to fall based on the previous allocation estimations.
I was but it sure seams like a lot of the group was not notified.

Sponsored

BDPNYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

9d363231-37af-42d0-8a26-43f058b7d42c.jpg
March 25, 2021
Dear Bronco Owner:
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldn't have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didn't expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.
Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we've faced in years. These challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for this we sincerely apologize.
Production Update
While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this Summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are addressing this longer wait by:
  • Investing millions of additional dollars to increase production of key high demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco as soon as possible
  • Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.
Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner
To make this right, we'll be providing a complimentary sound deadening headliner on all Broncos equipped with a molded-in-color roof ($495 value).
  • If you ordered with cloth or leather interior you will receive the headliner automatically.
  • If you ordered with Marine Grade Vinyl interior you will have the option to add in the headliner at no cost, as you may want the functionality of a wash out interior.
  • With regard to pricing, if your vehicle is equipped with the sound deadening headliner, your price will be reduced by $495 MSRP.
While You Wait
We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.
Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.
We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.
Order Updates Due April 8
With these product updates, you now have until April 8, 2021 to work with your dealer to update/modify your order. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, the Bronco Customer Care Team at Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375 or view our FAQs here.
Mark Grueber
Bronco Marketing Manager
Does anyone know if the sound deadening will fit on a modular painted top? Ford should have offered a discount for those taking possession of a 2021 bronco and ordering the painted top later, once available. I am not digging the MIC....

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the sound deadening will fit on a modular painted top? Ford should have offered a discount for those taking possession of a 2021 bronco and ordering the painted top later, once available. I am not digging the MIC....
If you're ordering the painted top later I'd recommend doing 3rd party headliner anyways. The now "free" headliner on the MIC isn't that great and the guys that make 3rd party headliners for jeep will likely offer them for broncos (once they're actually out).

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean the side windows, and the gunner hatch on the 2-door?

Because other than that, the MIC and Mod tops have the same removable panel configurations.
Yes, those are the differences, which are quite substantial.. there is a good thread on here that outlines the design differences and sitting in the back seat there is a big difference between the two when a panel is out.. The removable gunner hatch and non-removable side windows on the MIC versus the full open air removable back row roof panel and removable side windows on the Mod top.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so FordPass points are basically just used for maintenance discounts at the Ford dealer?

Or can you also use them to buy accessories for the Bronco?
Both
Sponsored