BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
You have no idea what you’ve done. You should not have said that. It’s going to be biblical. :ROFLMAO:
Devoted to this forum since I really don’t have any going on today... haha. I may need to switch to a laptop though.

Advertisement

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
@BroAD, will you edit you first/original post w/ this in bold for people who post before reading all the way through, like we all sometimes do (y) if you copy & paste hopefully the bold and font size will carry over, if not, highlight the text and cick 'B' in the toolbar and then the 'T' w/ arrows for font size, this is size '22' below.

HAVE A QUESTION but DON'T HAVE TWITTER?, post @BroAD your question in this thread and I will relay it for you on Twitter

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Shall we start a pool on how many "can we get a squatch with a manual?" or "2.7 with a manual?" questions they receive?
I just went and looked... Literally whatever number you pick I will take the over on.. lol 🤦‍♂️ So many people are asking questions that there will either be no answer to, or is already in released info.

One dude did ask what the average water pump replacement cost would be though! 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 2.7 eco f-150
@BroAD thanks for being willing to relay some questions!

could you ask them if the rear quarter windows will be removable on all hard tops, or only the painted ones?

(For context, in the initial press release they stated the rear quarter windows on all modular hard tops would be removable, but we haven’t seen or heard anything about the topic since then)

jasminekd

Outer Banks
First Name
Jasmine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Anybody on the TWIT willing to post up questions for us socially challenged cats? Please post up and then if you need him/her to ask for you simply @username
I can't promise but there's probably a bunch of 'likes' in your future 😆

EDIT - BroAD steps up before I even posted, HAVE A QUESTION but DON'T HAVE TWITTER?, @BroAD your question in this thread, 'Like' #1 on it's way, thank-you@BroAD
i can!

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Thank-You @jasminekd, @BroAD / OP had also posted up right before mine. With him being the OP it'll be the first thing people see as well (he's editing his original post), but, you know what? I got a 'like' for you as well 😆

And that's it for me, I'm being way too organized & helpful already today (I finally got some sleep last night) and it's GIFs and memes only for me the rest of the day 🤪

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement