Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just down loaded the the new update for Forscan and got a new license's and after 3 attempts got it to log all the modules and up date the body control module to eliminate that terrible double honk. 23 Outer Banks non SAS.
Any issues getting Baja mode? Any errors?
Sponsored

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just down loaded the the new update for Forscan and got a new license's and after 3 attempts got it to log all the modules and up date the body control module to eliminate that terrible double honk. 23 Outer Banks non SAS.
What exact version is that that works for you?

kbernard

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tacoma work truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What exact version is that that works for you?
I downloaded the V2.3.51 version and I just got a new license. My dongle is the ELMconfig OHP with the switch for HS and MS Can. It did say it was not an approved dongle thou it worked on my 21 Bronco and my 21 Ranger with zero issues. It did take me 2 times to get it to read to get all the modules to pull up. After the first attempt had to delete previous save and pull to get a fresh read.

Free2Roam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The button no longer indicates whether it's enabled/disabled. It's always off, all the time, it doesn't matter whether you push the button or not. I mean, you can push it if you want to but it doesn't do anything besides light up.
I am coming at this a couple months after your post. I have a 2023 badlands and used the current version on forscan.org, 2.3.52 I think, and an obdlink ex. I disabled auto stop and when I started my Bronco after the programming change the ASS button had the OFF letters lit up on the switch and the system was disabled without me touching the button, which is different from your experience.

I forgot to push the button during my test drive and see if it was still possible to activate AutoStop with the button, I will check that tomorrow.

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am coming at this a couple months after your post. I have a 2023 badlands and used the current version on forscan.org, 2.3.52 I think, and an obdlink ex. I disabled auto stop and when I started my Bronco after the programming change the ASS button had the OFF letters lit up on the switch and the system was disabled without me touching the button, which is different from your experience.

I forgot to push the button during my test drive and see if it was still possible to activate AutoStop with the button, I will check that tomorrow.
It's certainly possible, things may have changed between 2021 and 2023, could be that the code and functions are somewhat different now, I have no way of really knowing 🤷‍♂️

Cgon567

Wildtrak
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm getting unable to read vehicle information error, I am using the latest version and OBDLINKEX to connect. Could the Procal tune be an issue? Any suggestions

Cgon567

Wildtrak
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Forscan tips for 2023 Bronco ...  Get the latest beta from Forscan 1686589280945

How can I find the strategy/calibration name or part number? Its driving me crazy

Danh63

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4, BMW 840, Chevy Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following. Same connection issues with FPC on 23 Badlands.

Sponsored

James Cole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can five blinker lane change be added to the 2023s?

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since me and electronic data retention have a sketchy past, I printed my "as built" module data/values.! It was only 22 pages.!
Ford Bronco Forscan tips for 2023 Bronco ...  Get the latest beta from Forscan 1686589280945
Me and my ocd ass are totally doing this 😂

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any update to change to 5 blinks for lane change? The spreadsheet I am viewing has the info crossed out and the reference numbers do not match to change the code. Thanks
Sponsored