Sponsored

FOX Coilovers 1.5 years out? Tired of waiting.. Need options.

_ocnorb_

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I, like some of you, have been waiting for my fox coilovers since March of 2022.. They were to arrive last month. I called the distributor, now they are pushed out to May 2023.. I understand the supply chain issues but waiting another 6 months (or more) is hard.. I have/had a lot of trips planed and need to complete my build..

Seeking other 2.5 options or dealers with coilovers in-stock. I have the upper arms and other parts ready to go.. just need 2.5 coilovers..

What I Ordered for my 2021 2dr Badlands SAS with aftermarket UCA:

FOX 2.5 Performance Elite DSC Remote Front Coilovers (2-door 883-06-209)
FOX 2.5 Performance Elite DSC Remote Rear Coilovers (2-door 883-06-210 )

Any help or options would be appreciated
Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have these installed yet LOL! It seems like they're the hot ticket, but not too many people actually have them.

I too was going to go with this setup on a BD, but thought about the lead times and the total cost.
I was bumped to a '23 model so I changed to a Wildtrak as it now includes the Fox HOSS 3.0 suspension, plus the heavy duty steering rack/tie rods from the Raptor. I thought for the additional $2500 it was a bargain, plus I won't have to wait.

That being said, I'm sure someone will point you towards ICON.
I don't think there are any others that are really available. Most seem to be back ordered (King comes to mind).

GL!

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You can find a few different options out there. None of them as "Good" as Fox by most standards.

Icon
ADS offroad
Fabtech
Radflo

4 wheel parts, Eibach, Beltech are some other options that are not remote reservoir coilovers.

People are getting King coilovers here and there as well although not as readily available as some of the others above.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With king of the Hammers coming up, and getting into more of the off road racing season....availability on Fox and King isnt going to get any better soon....

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I, like some of you, have been waiting for my fox coilovers since March of 2022.. They were to arrive last month. I called the distributor, now they are pushed out to May 2023.. I understand the supply chain issues but waiting another 6 months (or more) is hard.. I have/had a lot of trips planed and need to complete my build..

Seeking other 2.5 options or dealers with coilovers in-stock. I have the upper arms and other parts ready to go.. just need 2.5 coilovers..

I went the temporary route. 6100's.
They're better than I expected.
But I'm in Wisconsin with limited opportunity for high speed off-road driving.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Hey wait for them. You'll relive what happened while the Bronco kept getting delayed WAITING! 🤣