Sponsored

Fox Race Series 3.0 Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE!

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have already shipped out the first few orders and they are on their way to their new homes!

Not sure how long our stock will last, so reach out if you are interested in picking up one of these incredible setups before this CRAZY deal ends! 🤩

Ford Bronco Fox Race Series 3.0 Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! Fox Flash

Racain

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any left at special pricing?

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang it… I wanna film a video of these with a long travel kit compared to the performance Kings. CTI score and everything. No way my budget would allow though. One day…

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We have already shipped out the first few orders and they are on their way to their new homes!

Not sure how long our stock will last, so reach out if you are interested in picking up one of these incredible setups before this CRAZY deal ends! 🤩

Ford Bronco Fox Race Series 3.0 Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! Fox Flash
Got mine last week. Now I need my build to be done. Not sure if the T-shirt is in the other box. Lol. Thank you

20230829_204654.jpg

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still offering this deal if anyone is looking to pick up a set! Can't beat $1,400 off!

Also, check out or great financing options! We just rolled out Shop Pay installments starting at 0%!

Ford Bronco Fox Race Series 3.0 Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! Installments-1690839132807

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone that does a lot of high speed running and low speed crawling reported back on how these do out of the box yet?

Im curious on real world thoughts for ride quality on-road compared to a regular 2.5 shock.

Travel numbers.

How well the factory shock tune works for loaded down vehicles with bumper, armor, 37’s etc.

Just overall impressions. Havnt found a decent post or video yet from someone that’s done anything more then a 2/10 trail or has any experience with suspension. Would love to get feedback otherwise I may just need to do it myself haha.

I’m currently looking at options for internal bypass or just going external bypass.

98infinity

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150, 20 Road King, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
them 2.5 fox will it look like ass if I just keep the 35s?

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone that does a lot of high speed running and low speed crawling reported back on how these do out of the box yet?

Im curious on real world thoughts for ride quality on-road compared to a regular 2.5 shock.

Travel numbers.

How well the factory shock tune works for loaded down vehicles with bumper, armor, 37’s etc.

Just overall impressions. Havnt found a decent post or video yet from someone that’s done anything more then a 2/10 trail or has any experience with suspension. Would love to get feedback otherwise I may just need to do it myself haha.

I’m currently looking at options for internal bypass or just going external bypass.
Yeah, little surprising there isn't more of that out yet. I haven't seen many, if any, in-depth reviews with hardcore testing scenarios either, but we can try to unpack your questions and see if there some helpful insights. It's still early days for these 3.0 coilovers, so detailed feedback on extreme scenarios might take some time. I have not seen any marketing done from Fox on these 3.0s, so I wonder how many people actually know they even exist.

Based on the specs and technology (internal bypass, DSC adjusters), these coilovers should excel in both high-speed stability and low-speed controls. The DSC allows fine-tuning for both high and low-speed compression, potentially offering the best of both worlds.

The 3.0s prioritize off-road performance over on-road comfort, were as the 2.5s offer a balance of comfort and capability. Expect a firmer ride on paved roads, with increased body roll and potential noise due to larger pistons and higher spring rates. However, on rough terrain, the ride will be smoother and more controlled.

Fox doesn't readily publish specific travel numbers for their Bronco Coilovers. However, I have seen an estimated 12-13 inches of travel, depending on lift height and configuration.

Again, there's limited data on how these coilovers handle extra weight from bumpers, armor, and larger tires. The DSC adjusters should allow you to tune the compression damping to compensate for increased weight, maintaining optimal performance.

If you're comfortable exploring new territory, you could take the plunge and become one of the pioneers reporting on these coilovers in extreme scenarios. It's not much of a risk either. Looking at Fox as a company and all the information available on these, I can say with confidence that these will be the most capable off-road ready kit available. You get what you pay for and will not be dissapointed. Just be prepared to share your findings with the community! I am sure that would be much appreciated!