SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is horrible OP, I’m sorry for your headache. If it’s any consolation, I just picked up my order from Frontier Ford down in Santa Clara on Monday. They committed to MSRP back in January when I reserved, and honored our deal. If you’re willing to get back in the ring and place an order at a decent dealership, dm me and I can refer you to them — make sure you get as many signed documents with prices clearly agreed to the instant you place an order.
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One star review left on Google.

The Ford Store Morgan Hill was fast and easy. I locked in my price last year in writing. The price was 450.00 over invoice which was about 1,400.00 under MSRP. I had my reservation at Downtown Ford in my home town of Sacramento and there pricing was fair at straight MSRP, but I happened to see an add on my cell phone when I was in Morgan Hill last year and called them, changed my order to them once I found out the pricing. When I went to pick the Bronco up I was done in less than hour no BS at all. Call and ask for Carlos Fernandez, Sales Consultant, The Ford Store Morgan Hill (408)782-8201.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check with Serramonte Ford. Serramonte came onto this forum early on and offered a public deal to switch to them. The deal is over but they have been very honorable to work with. I picked up my Bronco three weeks ago and they were awesome to work with. They might have someone back out or be able to get a dealer stock unit.
Serramonte is a rather inconvenient distance from me, in Sacramento, but based on the reputations and recommendations that Serramonte has on this forum, that was where @Seanette and I chose to go to place our order. I suppose with all the bullshit that I am seeing happening to some of my fellow wannabe-Bronco owners, I am a bit uneasy, and will probably remain so until Serramonte has my money and I have my Bronco. But I think and hope that from this forum, I've received the best assurance that was going to be available to me, that I've chosen the right dealership.

I was about to write that I though that Serramonte would be an even more inconvenient distance for @94becerra and to question whether it was worth what I thought would be a good day's drive for him. Why was I so certain that Fremont was down in the Los Angeles area? Assuming that Fremont Ford is a convenient distance for @94becerra, then it turns out he's probably a lot closer to Serramonte than I am.

Of course it doesn't help with the problem that if @94becerra ends up walking away from his Fremont deal, that surely putting in a new order with Serramonte will send him to the back of the line, and he'll have to wait all over again. But aside from that, indications seem to be that Serramonte is one of the more trustworthy dealers, one that we have the least reason to fear will pull this sort of bullshit.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Serramonte is a rather inconvenient distance from me, in Sacramento, but based on the reputations and recommendations that Serramonte has on this forum, that was where @Seanette and I chose to go to place our order. I suppose with all the bullshit that I am seeing happening to some of my fellow wannabe-Bronco owners, I am a bit uneasy, and will probably remain so until Serramonte has my money and I have my Bronco. But I think and hope that from this forum, I've received the best assurance that was going to be available to me, that I've chosen the right dealership.

I was about to write that I though that Serramonte would be an even more inconvenient distance for @94becerra and to question whether it was worth what I thought would be a good day's drive for him. Why was I so certain that Fremont was down in the Los Angeles area? Assuming that Fremont Ford is a convenient distance for @94becerra, then it turns out he's probably a lot closer to Serramonte than I am.

Of course it doesn't help with the problem that if @94becerra ends up walking away from his Fremont deal, that surely putting in a new order with Serramonte will send him to the back of the line, and he'll have to wait all over again. But aside from that, indications seem to be that Serramonte is one of the more trustworthy dealers, one that we have the least reason to fear will pull this sort of bullshit.

Make sure to contact @Gloff to let him know you put your order in with them and are with B6G.

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure to contact @Gloff to let him know you put your order in with them and are with B6G.
Been there, done that. @Seanette and I braved the two-hour drive each way, in mid-October, and further, we braved scary Bay Area traffic, to meet personally with him to put in our order.

Perhaps you meant that advice for the OP, @94becerra, in the event that he ends up walking away from Fremont and starting over with Serramonte.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FREMONT FORD
39700 Balentine Dr
Newark, CA 94560
United States
I left a 1 Star. For ever person that pays over MSRP, you only roll that turd downhill to every other buyer all while lining the pockets of greedy sales staff. Wait them out and buy when they are ready to be reasonable. I'm willing to wait as long as I have to before paying over MSRP. Good Luck!!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I remember the last guy that made a post like this that specifically said to dump a ton of negative reviews was threatened with a lawsuit. Good luck.

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What Ford needs to do in good faith is clamp down on these clowns so this doesn’t blow up in the media and hurt share holders bottom line.
I think that should be another tool B6G members use. Along with slamming the dealer with low ratings Tweet about it. And tag Levine, Farley, Ford, the offending dealership and any automotive media you can think of, exposing the surprise charges.

Last edited:

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that should be another tool B6G members use. Along with slamming the dealer with low ratings Tweet about it. And tag Levine, Farley, @fomoco, the offending dealership and any automotive media you can think of, exposing the surprise charges.
That link does not connect with anyone at Ford.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t realize you needed a contract agreement to not be a douche to your customers. I’m the reason they have the bronco in the first place
Yes, you will have people on here that will tell you that this is your fault. It is not. Let them pay the 15K over, or some other dumbshit that has to have the latest toy. Don’t pay it! Take it for a test ride right through their front door, hop out and say “woops, sorry about that, you may want to bleed the brakes on this thing”

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs