OMR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330xi Wagon, '91 E30 318is
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1* review with context left, hope for some resolution for the OP - this is becoming an unfortunate pattern. Out to dealer on my order to ensure there aren't any unexpected surprises at delivery (probably still many months away).

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember the last guy that made a post like this that specifically said to dump a ton of negative reviews was threatened with a lawsuit. Good luck.
But if I remember right, the lawsuit was for damaged property as the guy in question slammed the door on his way out of the salesrep's office and cussed out the staff as well. There has been so many of these that it is hard to keep track.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scrolling through reviews, it looks like they have been adding surprise ADM's to Broncos from the beginning as well as Mach-E's (several Mach-E ADM complaints in the reviews).

Ford Bronco FREMONT FORD PRICE GOUGING 1640786458054

Don't forget to Like all the one and two star reviews as well.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

droosif

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Left my review, good luck! I keep doing this in the hopes that either a) dealers stop risking bad publicity or b) I may need the hounds in the near future.

mhewlett

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t see how anyone will finance that large markup.
Banks will lend off of the market retail value of a car. The same way that they will lend a lesser amount on a used car with some miles on it.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1* review with context left, hope for some resolution for the OP - this is becoming an unfortunate pattern. Out to dealer on my order to ensure there aren't any unexpected surprises at delivery (probably still many months away).
When you go to see your dealer, you need to get a signed Purchase Agreement from them, nothing less will suffice. Good luck.

Reactions: OMR

Scottcraglow

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealership that I'm buying from told me that since I have a VIN they could provide my invoice, which they did, even though I'm still waiting for my 2022 to be built. Just throwing out a recommendation to anyone that has a VIN assigned, reach out to the dealership asap for the invoice.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh hey! Just curious......how many of you people claiming someone should have had a signed contract anticipated all this nonsense? I have ordered new vehicles without having a contract. Yes, I have placed deposits on orders and never have I had to be concerned with my dealer stabbing me the way these dealers are. These are not limited edition vehicles!!! If you are so concerned about the legalities and you look at your dealer out of the corner of your eyes, it's time for a change. Seriously disgusted with ya'll defending them. It's gross and they aren't worthy of anybody's business. Please stop defending these asses!!!!
I would say that almost everyone who has been part of this forum for more than a couple days should know this. Hell, we knew it was possible this would happen, from day one. In fact, a thread was started on the same day reservations opened, discussing this very thing.

Also, no one is defending the dealerships and their shitty actions. They are simply expressing a lack of surprise, because we (everyone who was paying attention, that is) all KNEW this was going to happen.
Sponsored