Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their response on the BBB website to a person complaining about their Mach E being marked up pretty much sums up their attitude.

Fremont Ford Response
05/27/2021
MSRP mean " Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price", it does not mean asking or selling price. Any retailer , regardless of Make or model , can set there asking price. We have sold many other people that ordered the Mach E at our asking price, you choose not to, which is your choice.
Sponsored

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Their response on the BBB website to a person complaining about their Mach E being marked up pretty much sums up their attitude.

Fremont Ford Response
05/27/2021
MSRP mean " Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price", it does not mean asking or selling price. Any retailer , regardless of Make or model , can set there asking price. We have sold many other people that ordered the Mach E at our asking price, you choose not to, which is your choice.
The custom ordered vehicle is not the dealer's vehicle. The blue versus green window sticker is one way Ford communicates that this is not for retail. Fremont shows no respect for customers. This dealer show no respect for the relationship they have with Ford. This dealer needs to be shut down.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would say that almost everyone who has been part of this forum for more than a couple days should know this. Hell, we knew it was possible this would happen, from day one. In fact, a thread was started on the same day reservations opened, discussing this very thing.

Also, no one is defending the dealerships and their shitty actions. They are simply expressing a lack of surprise, because we (everyone who was paying attention, that is) all KNEW this was going to happen.
Number 1. When reservations opened, this forum was about a tenth of the size it is now, therefore the term "most of us" would mean around 1/20th of the forum today.

Number 2. Paying attention is only relevant to someone obsessing over the forum and dissecting every post.

Number 3. Congratulations on securing your contract and letting us all know how smart "most" of us are and what we should know when purchasing a mass produced vehicle from dealerships we once trusted.

Number 4. Throwing salt in the wound does nothing for the customers getting stomped on here.

Last edited:

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fremont Ford Response
05/27/2021
That's a damn shame. Great business ethics

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't care, if the moderation team allowed it, I would post a bunch of *actually* legally actionable statements about Fremont Ford and its staff. Otherwise, posting factual events/accusations about a business or person is 100% legal in the USA.
Cool story, you can get off your soap box now.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Fremont Ford Response
05/27/2021
I'm not blaming the OP because this is such bullshit. But we gotta be more proactive and read the reviews, etc prior to this shit. Like if the OP saw this 4 months ago, could have switch to a better dealer. Especially if no prior history with said dealer.

I mean, just reading all this about the dealer, they are a bunch of assholes and have been assholes for years.

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Administrator we almost need a sub forum for confirmed dealers charging surprise ADM's for reservations holders. That way there is a permanent wall of shame where the threads are easily found and pressure can be maintained. Just a thought.
That list should be on the front page of this site! I could not agree with you more. Fuck these dealers doing this.

OP
OP

94becerra

Big Bend
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I handpicked Fremont Ford after a few excellent service department experiences there. my order was placed on 3/19/2021 with Michael pollum (prev GM?) after never receiving an update about turning reservation into a order I took matters into my own hand and contacted them. Once He received it, never heard back from Fremont Ford again only updates I received were from FordMoCo themselves. I would regularly call to ask about pricing once I heard about rumored ADM, would constantly receive “nothing to worry about, you’re vehicle needs to arrive first”. I even called in to update my order and add tow package, was not notified about ADM then either. Bronco arrived 12/24 the day I left town for a couple days for holiday, FINALLY they initiated contact with Robert the salesguy, he even sent me some pictures. NOTE. He excluded the aftermarket price in the pictures, have pics with proof. When I arrived 12/28 to purchase we went on a quick test drive for about 3 mins then they said they weren’t going to let it go for anything under 66k (15K ADM, MSRP IS 51K), they also noted that I was lucky they didn’t sell it while I was gone, we allegedly have 24 hours to purchase. Got them to lower it to 8K over MSRP but still way too much. Sat outside while I contacted Mike Levine, and ABBAS “sales manager” came outside came to offer water and then told me at this time the GM wouldn’t ever sell it to me anymore because I won’t agree to the price. Still currently sitting at the dealer. Nuke Fremont Ford (Fremont CA)

Update: while I sat outside the sales manager came up and said they would never do business with me again (because I contacted this forum and Mike Levine) and handed me my refund for my deposit.

Attn. ROBERT “SALES”, ABBAS “SALES MANAGER” & TOO BUSY FOR YOU “GM”

FREMONT FORD
39700 Balentine Dr
Newark, CA 94560
United States

F160A0CB-B9E0-4667-8B7E-687975830591.jpeg

5FD35B07-EC98-4AD9-A410-AB4FC506C682.jpeg

CA773936-2A20-4D85-BC5D-04C476F2AA33.jpeg

LOOKS LIKE THEYRE STARTING TO REMOVE BAD REVIEWS ON GOOGLE

Sponsored

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly, if this happened at a dealer close to where I live, I would arrange a date with fellow enthusiasts & coworkers and go in front of their business with some big giant ass signs saying how terrible they are.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, if this happened at a dealer close to where I live, I would arrange a date with fellow enthusiasts & coworkers and go in front of their business with some big giant ass signs saying how terrible they are.
That is actually a good idea to protest a little. Stand outside the property of the dealership on the public right of way and hold a sign. Word it vaguely. Maybe say “Ask me first” or something. Hopefully potential customers will come and listen to what you have to say.

Alhern

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Google won’t let me post review, grrrrrrr!!!

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That is actually a good idea to protest a little. Stand outside the property of the dealership on the public right of way and hold a sign. Word it vaguely. Maybe say “Ask me first” or something. Hopefully potential customers will come and listen to what you have to say.
Or something more direct like.....Beware of ADM....Asshole Dealer Markup