Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wondering if anyone who ordered fully loaded Wildtrak (2.7 lit engine & MIC top &lux package) are receiving their orders or getting skipped due to shortage of materials

I reserved my bronco in July 2020 and placed the order in November 2021 through granger motors. I am currently in line at position 105. I was thinking to remove any items so I won't get skipped when I got my turn.. thank you!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received mine earlier this month. MIC Lux Tow

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wondering if anyone who ordered fully loaded Wildtrak (2.7 lit engine & MIC top &lux package) are receiving their orders or getting skipped due to shortage of materials
Mines being built today (or tomorrow), so hopefully they're shipping 🤞

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You know .. these type of questions should include when you placed your order to give your situation more context.

I reserved my wildtrak in july 2020. After dropping MIC and TOW it was scheduled and delivered less than 1 week to the dealership. I took delivery on March 7, 2022

Sponsored

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the response... Congratulations!!
It doesn't make the wait excusable.. but you do forget about the delays more and more each day after delivery.

bronco07.jpg

OP
OP
surimade

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know .. these type of questions should include when you placed your order to give your situation more context.

I reserved my wildtrak in july 2020. After dropping MIC and TOW it was scheduled and delivered less than 1 week to the dealership. I took delivery on March 7, 2022
Gotcha will add that

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Based on that info you added I think you should be fine. A post I saw Granger said they had 50 builds scheduled this month so at that rate you'll be 1-2 months out. Doesn't seem like they've been holding them up for any shortages the last couple weeks, at least from what I've seen.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved my bronco in July 2020 and placed the order in November 2021 through granger motors. I am currently in line at position 105. I was thinking to remove any items so I won't get skipped when I got my turn.. thank you!!
I ordered/reserved in July 21 and have no information whatsoever yet! I called customer service, they said I should be a vin soon. And I’ve gotten absolutely no information from my dealer.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was holding off to order a loaded 2023 OBX hoping for a painted hardtop & Brittany Blue option. But when Ford announced the Hoss 3.0 option for the Wildtrak, I placed my order on March 5, 2022 for a loaded EG Wildtrak w/Hoss 3.O, MIC, LUX, Tow, Leather, etc. Not expecting to get it until sometime in 2023 (hopefully).

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
surimade

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on that info you added I think you should be fine. A post I saw Granger said they had 50 builds scheduled this months so at that rate you'll be 1-2 months out. Doesn't seem like they've been holding them up for any shortages the last couple weeks, at least from what I've seen.
cool hope it continues that way...
🤞

carswithnoah

Wildtrak
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random shitboxes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered a loaded Wildtrak 4dr on 12/3/21 - original build date was 2/7 got pushed to 4/18. It’s been in production since 4/20 and I’m probably not going to see it for a long time hahaha.

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I reserved mine on 7/16/2020 and received it 5/9/2022. Waited 662 days, it’s fully loaded 4d with Soft top. I placed my 1st order Jan/18/2021 and then had to change my order and place a new order 10/12/2021 due to all the nonsense Ford kept causing.

OP
OP
surimade

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered/reserved in July 21 and have no information whatsoever yet! I called customer service, they said I should be a vin soon. And I’ve gotten absolutely no information from my dealer.
sorry to hear that.. Thats the reason I went with Granger though I am from Georgia at least they are responsive and transparent.
Sponsored