Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I don't expect to see my fully loaded Wildtrak from Granger for some time still..... MIC,Lux,Tow,HOSS3, etc.....

Problem 1.....We are in a big line at Granger...Problem 2...constraint items (We will get passed over for more easily buildable units to thin out the Granger order line - its happening this way because reservation number still means little to nothing)
Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wondering if anyone who ordered fully loaded Wildtrak (2.7 lit engine & MIC top &lux package) are receiving their orders or getting skipped due to shortage of materials

I reserved my bronco in July 2020 and placed the order in November 2021 through granger motors. I am currently in line at position 105. I was thinking to remove any items so I won't get skipped when I got my turn.. thank you!!
I have a 22 Wildtrak, I dropped MIC for the Soft top, but have every other Sin - Lux, Tow, etc. I reserved 6/13/21, Ordered 6/18/21 then re-ordered for the MY22 10/18/21 and I picked it up on 3/14/22

Last edited:

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you price protected? And if so can you make a change now without losing it? Did you add Hoss 3.0? If you're losing price protection, adding Hoss is a no-brainer.

salcone

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received mine 12/15/21, see signature for dates & stats, I never changed/modified my order and was lucky enough to get it.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sorry to hear that.. Thats the reason I went with Granger though I am from Georgia at least they are responsive and transparent.
I keep trying to get any information here in North Texas!

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you price protected? And if so can you make a change now without losing it? Did you add Hoss 3.0? If you're losing price protection, adding Hoss is a no-brainer.
I am price protected, and have not changed to 3.0. I’ve been asked if I want to change mic, trailer package or anything to have it sooner, but I declined.

OP
OP
surimade

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i am price protected.. dealer mentioned that i can change my options anytime until it goes to production... i am not planning to add Hoss 3.0..

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine had all the constraints sans MIC. Ordered in November and took delivery end of March. My advice is to not remove anything you want. It'll be worth it when you get it. Good luck!

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved 7/20/2020 and placed order each time they required it. Have all options including the HOSS 3.0 but not tow. I was just scheduled this last go around for 6/13 build week but that has since been pushed to 6/20 build week.

Troybronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No word on mine but it is pretty loaded to include the HOSS 3.0. My reservation and order date is 17 Mar 21. I suspect I'll get pushed to 23.

Sponsored

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak with Lux 7/14 Reservation, built week of 11/15/21 and delivered 12/22/21. Friend's 2 door Lux was built last week of December, but sat on Ice mountain until April. He has had a few weeks now.

Gulley13

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer, 1996 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LuX, MIC, Leather, Hoss 3.0 plus price protection. Reserved July 20, 2020 ordered Feb 11, 2021 build date 6/6/2022. Keep your head up and try not to stress about it.

Matt13

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got a 6/6 build date, that I don't expect to be fulfilled.........but it is a WT with the Hoss 3.0, Lux, Hardtop with racks, no tow.

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Loaded wildtrak leather lux July 14 2020 rez got pushed to 22’ cause I wanted the black mod top. Dropped to mic top and reorder back in November. Had build date pushed 3 times. Blend date Feb 28 finally built on March 7 been waiting for it ship since then.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am price protected, and have not changed to 3.0. I’ve been asked if I want to change mic, trailer package or anything to have it sooner, but I declined.
What Dealership are you using in North Texas?
Sponsored