David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wondering if anyone who ordered fully loaded Wildtrak (2.7 lit engine & MIC top &lux package) are receiving their orders or getting skipped due to shortage of materials

I reserved my bronco in July 2020 and placed the order in November 2021 through granger motors. I am currently in line at position 105. I was thinking to remove any items so I won't get skipped when I got my turn.. thank you!!
Yup! No news here!
Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup! No news here!
It’s now August and still not even a hint of what’s going on with my Wildtrak-lux-tow-possible hoss. Ordered July 2021.

kreuselh

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got rid of the towing package and was reclassified as unscheduled clean. Ordered 11/22/21. Wildtrak,lux, mic, 4 door.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was a day 3 reservation holder. Just got delivered at the dealership today.
Allocation wins again. Allocation > Reservation!

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has everything minus the tow and im just waiting for it to arrive at the dealership from alliance. july 20, 2020 reservation

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak, Hoss 3.0, Lux, Mic, Tow, Leather, etc. Ordered 10/21 nothing from Ford so I am guessing I am looking at a 2023.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's like 99% dealer allocation folks. There are plenty of Broncos driving around with every "constraint" ... (Well I don't know about the odd accessory like PPF).

I have a wild track, mic, roof rails, tow package, even added the built-in navigation (which is part of the LUX package). Looking at a build week this month...

But I was number 6 in line at my dealer as of a couple weeks ago.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got rid of the towing package and was reclassified as unscheduled clean. Ordered 11/22/21. Wildtrak,lux, mic, 4 door.
I was under the impression "unscheduled clean", didn't have anything to do with restraints, just that your build is possible as submitted. You can't have Rapid Red in a MY22 or a tow package on the Base, those would be (unclean), but dropping a restraint shouldn't change the status.

Purplelaw

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed an order 8/21 and the reordered when the banks opened for the 22. I added the hoss 3.0 immediately when I could. Wildtrack, hoss 3.0, lux. Blend 6/27, currently waiting delivery scheduled for next week.

Sponsored

kreuselh

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was under the impression "unscheduled clean", didn't have anything to do with restraints, just that your build is possible as submitted. You can't have Rapid Red in a MY22 or a tow package on the Base, those would be (unclean), but dropping a restraint shouldn't change the status.
My dealer explained it that unscheduled clean meant the only thing holding my bronco from being built is them picking it to build. No commodity or part is a hold up. It was always "in process" before that. Not sure of anything anymore though.

kreuselh

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer explained it that unscheduled clean meant the only thing holding my bronco from being built is them picking it to build. No commodity or part is a hold up. It was always "in process" before that. Not sure of anything anymore though.
I know the biggest issue is I'm in small town dealing with a small town dealer so it feels like I'm penalized for that.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a non-reservation order, build was 2.7, Sas, Mod top, and with 150K reservation holders ahead of me, my status was "unscheduled clean", from day one. Hoping to get within 2 years of order. only been about 9 months so far.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak, Hoss 3.0, Lux, Mic, Tow, Leather, etc. Ordered 10/21 nothing from Ford so I am guessing I am looking at a 2023.
I believe so!

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
showed up last Tuesday finally…..

Ford Bronco Fully loaded Wildtrak orders 1660078383464
Sponsored