Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered mine on 10/19/21, delivered on 1/21/22. Loaded 2 door Wildtrak. I just got lucky before all the real bad chip shortages 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is so hard to find a pattern. I’m one of the lucky ones that got delivered with all of the goodies that some say are holding up there order. I had a VIN before HOSS 3 was announced, so could not charge, but I think that I pretty much have everything else that you could get on a WT. it does not seem to be predictable.

Bronco Bri

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 2 reservation fully loaded did not drop tow or go with soft top to get it sooner. Had to change color from RR to CC since RR was dropped. Wanted to add HOSS but that was not offered when they said my March build was. Also, did not want to change anything as to possibly bump my blend date or do anything to affect my price protection. Blend has come and gone and I am stuck in 'plant hold' MTN.

Sponsored

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lol. I thought the same as you in january. Still in 'produced' not 'built' purgatory. Still dont have a built email.
Yeah but it seems like recent builds have been going better, so I’m hoping mine does. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t see it for a few a while. Ya never know for sure till it shows up.

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 2 reservation fully loaded did not drop tow or go with soft top to get it sooner. Had to change color from RR to CC since RR was dropped. Wanted to add HOSS but that was not offered when they said my March build was. Also, did not want to change anything as to possibly bump my blend date or do anything to affect my price protection. Blend has come and gone and I am stuck in 'plant hold' MTN.
That is so strange. This is what I mean by no pattern. I reserved the same day that you did, and I got mine on 3/25. I don't see what would be the difference except for maybe the dealership's allocation?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
July 2021 reservation, 2022 order, no VIN, added HOSS 3.0.

2d RR WildTrak w/lux, tow, and HOSS 3.0

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I don't expect to see my fully loaded Wildtrak from Granger for some time still..... MIC,Lux,Tow,HOSS3, etc.....

Problem 1.....We are in a big line at Granger...Problem 2...constraint items (We will get passed over for more easily buildable units to thin out the Granger order line - its happening this way because reservation number still means little to nothing)
I could see a situation where that might not be the case, if Ford wanted a certain number of HOSS 3.0 vehicles to be delivered and that number exceeded the demand.

Sponsored

Louis

Wildtrak
First Name
lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl v6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wondering if anyone who ordered fully loaded Wildtrak (2.7 lit engine & MIC top &lux package) are receiving their orders or getting skipped due to shortage of materials

I reserved my bronco in July 2020 and placed the order in November 2021 through granger motors. I am currently in line at position 105. I was thinking to remove any items so I won't get skipped when I got my turn.. thank you!!
Don’t drop any items you originally ordered. Get what you want on it. I reserved in 10-20 and my Bronco was built on 3-28. It’s still in Wayne waiting to be shipped. Best of luck to you!

Wildtrackmax

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 bronco, 95 f-150, 95 f-250, 01 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my 22 wildtrack fully load nov 1 2021 and not heard a word. Still getting parts together is all the customer service line said. Dealer has no information at all. Thought about adding the hoss 3.0 in March of 2022 but decided against it so it wouldn't hold me up any longer. Sure wish I would get something. Only second new vehicle I ever bought and I am still driving the first. 1995 f-150. My son talked me into it when he was home on leave from the army. Hope to get it before I retire. Lol. Be 60 in February at least it would be a nice birthday present to myself.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/14 @ 0600 reservation, 4-door Wildtrak (MIC, LUX, Tow, Leather, Steps, Roof Rails, PPF) ordered on 1/28/21 as #13 allocation at selected dealer....never sniffed preview production scheduling.

Reordered 10/13/21.
Dropped PPF and Tow 12/22/21
1/19/22 First time previewing for scheduling
1/25 assigned VIN for 3/28 build week
3/11 pushed to 4/11 build week
3/18 received only email from Ford for scheduled production 4/11, 4/15 blend day (Friday)
4/20 Ford tracker in production, window sticker, modules activated, PLANT HOLD
5/29 next information ETA

OP
OP
surimade

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered my 22 wildtrack fully load nov 1 2021 and not heard a word. Still getting parts together is all the customer service line said. Dealer has no information at all. Thought about adding the hoss 3.0 in March of 2022 but decided against it so it wouldn't hold me up any longer. Sure wish I would get something. Only second new vehicle I ever bought and I am still driving the first. 1995 f-150. My son talked me into it when he was home on leave from the army. Hope to get it before I retire. Lol. Be 60 in February at least it would be a nice birthday present to myself.
I wish you get it .. good luck!!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on that info you added I think you should be fine. A post I saw Granger said they had 50 builds scheduled this month so at that rate you'll be 1-2 months out. Doesn't seem like they've been holding them up for any shortages the last couple weeks, at least from what I've seen.
but you dont know how many July 2020 reservation Granger has they might have 500
Sponsored