Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was assigned to them when I made my reservation. The way their sales dude condescended to me when I went in to talk to him the first time caused me to move to another dealer.
Omg! They're clueless. They had that bronco road thing it was in fox chapel and I called Schultz (cuz I couldn't get in) thinking they knew how to register. I quote the manager: "yeah that looks like some sort of show that travels with art shows we cant register either." I figured it out annnndd SCHULTZ PROVIDED TWO SPORTS TO TEST DRIVE!
I feel like people are talking about Schultz Ford....in PGH. I am originally from that area and I know the ads and cowboy hat well....
Lol yep
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I hope the OP gets the relief he deserves, I do find it puzzling that all the folks that repeatedly mocked those that went to Granger or Stephens for being stupid to get in with all those other orders aren't here saying how much better a smaller dealer (number of Bronco orders) would be. I still maintain my statement from last October; the excellent pricing is secondary to the peace of mind of knowing you won't get fucked with by the dealer. I have zero stress about a last second ADM, or having the vehicle sold out from under me and that is worth a lot to me.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
file a charge back. When you do this, the credit card company charges the vendor in question $30 and you get your $$ right away.