CBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After a lot of research on this site, I had 275-70-R18 Territory MTs (load range C) installed at the dealer when we took delivery. There seems to be mixed reviews on these tires (factory Sasquatch) but could not beat the price - $180 each from Walmart. I bought them when we got our build date and the dealer installed for free. Hope this helps anyone thinking of doing something similar, very cost effective way to significantly improve the look of the stock OBX!

Ford Bronco Goodyear Territory MTs on Stock OBX Wheels IMG_2364

Ford Bronco Goodyear Territory MTs on Stock OBX Wheels IMG_0210

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look great. I replaced my stock 285/70/17 KO2s with factory 315/70/17 and they are good tires IMO. They wear pretty fast and throw rocks a bit more then the KO2s, but they grip well and handle fine for the size and tread design. Enjoy!

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After a lot of research on this site, I had 275-70-R18 Territory MTs (load range C) installed at the dealer when we took delivery. There seems to be mixed reviews on these tires (factory Sasquatch) but could not beat the price - $180 each from Walmart. I bought them when we got our build date and the dealer installed for free. Hope this helps anyone thinking of doing something similar, very cost effective way to significantly improve the look of the stock OBX!

View attachment 625035
Nice look, I haven't seen this set up posted yet. Very cool they come in C Rating.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They look great. I replaced my stock 285/70/17 KO2s with factory 315/70/17 and they are good tires IMO. They wear pretty fast and throw rocks a bit more then the KO2s, but they grip well and handle fine for the size and tread design. Enjoy!
Did you run the 315s on stock Badlands wheels or the the Sasquatch wheels? If on the stock wheels, any rubbing?

Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

View attachment 625035
i have sas these are solid all around tires
i have dome mud ,rock ,hwy.no sand yet and have had no issues ...right on with the price

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Great. Smart looking tire.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s amazing what simply changing the tires on a vehicle does for the aesthetics alone.

I did this on my Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk a few years back when I got it. I was disappointed in the look of the vehicle until I upgraded the tires to more aggressive ones, and it made a significant different (IMO).

As much as a don’t love the Bronco Sport, I think swapping the tires on a Badlands trim to a more aggressive tire would help make it look better.

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They do look good for sure! I went with a set of Badlands wheels locally and Yokohoma Geolanders that are P-rated. The original tires I put on them were E-load Continental Terrain Contact. They were super quiet, but dang they were some stiff tires! Even aired down, it made for an uncomfortable ride. The Yokohomas are much more comfy on road.

And the other thing that made the biggest difference, appearance wise, was installing a Badlands grill. I have a modular bumper and Raptor fog lights on order, lol. That's the cool thing about the Bronco, endless ways to customize it to your liking!
Ford Bronco Goodyear Territory MTs on Stock OBX Wheels IMG_8265

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks fantastic! Hope they perform well for you. I’ll be watching since I’d like to eventually get some more aggressive meats.

Sponsored

EJP-OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great, if you want a little more of an aggressive stance you can add wheel spacers but you'll definitely need to put mud flaps on to protect your paint.
Enjoy!

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Antimatter Blue OBX is a combination that kinda always taken my breath away. It's like a Tuxedo for the Bronco. If you're gonna put one out on the town, thats the way to do it. Tires look great!!

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My personal experience with those tires is good other than the part where they throw so many rocks. Ended up putting rokbloks and PPF on a lot if it to help with rock dings. Your step rails will help with rocks hitting your doors but even with them the rear flare will take some knarly hits to it.
I do a 5 tire rotation every oil change (roughly 5k) and they are wearing evenly at 30psi all around.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This looks great!

Stock OBX wheels do look real good with a beefy tire. Good job, your Bronco is awesome.

Sea Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU, Roush 2 Mustang, Triumph T-Bird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They do look good for sure! I went with a set of Badlands wheels locally and Yokohoma Geolanders that are P-rated. The original tires I put on them were E-load Continental Terrain Contact. They were super quiet, but dang they were some stiff tires! Even aired down, it made for an uncomfortable ride. The Yokohomas are much more comfy on road.

And the other thing that made the biggest difference, appearance wise, was installing a Badlands grill. I have a modular bumper and Raptor fog lights on order, lol. That's the cool thing about the Bronco, endless ways to customize it to your liking!
I'm really digging those body-colored fender flares. Mind if I ask where you got them?
Sponsored