Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good conversation is always welcome...

That way I do not have to think about the cluster blank that I made on Friday, my test run today on the list went well so refine a bit more and release them on Monday...
"Cluster" yeah. Feel like dealing with a contractor that refuses to answer questions about the proposal that they submitted?

Just kidding, the nonsense that you get from here is probably fun enough.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was really sad to watch, good close football win or lose is what I like to see... Not a diehard devotee to the sport, Basketball it in more in my wheelhouse...
So now I have to start following Iowa State Basketball, too??? ???

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. On the upside ISU is actually good at basketball unlike football (this year is an anomaly :ROFLMAO: )
I'm an Arizona alum and live less than a mile from campus. Basketball is huge here. Although the program is in a bit of hot water. ?

Football here usually stinks. Like right this minute it's already Washington 24, Arizona 0.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. On the upside ISU is actually good at basketball unlike football (this year is an anomaly :ROFLMAO: )
Oh, sorry, SamR. I forgot for a second you live here and probably already know what I just responded.?

Sponsored

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford are you still sending out emails? I have not received anything since the initial when I originally my reservation.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford are you still sending out emails? I have not received anything since the initial when I originally my reservation.
Mainly communicate public information here, I will start the process again on Monday for my Friday fiasco...finally have the error figured out, fingers crossed...

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mainly communicate public information here, I will start the process again on Monday for my Friday fiasco...finally have the error figured out, fingers crossed...
Thanks

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 1606015499611

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good to hear.
I'll wait for Monday's attempt, since the original try never showed up for me.

Sponsored

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh, sorry, SamR. I forgot for a second you live here and probably already know what I just responded.?
Haha, I actually work at the U of A to top it off. Don't tell anyone around here but I keep up with ISU sports more than I do U of A... In my defense I'm not a massive sports fan to begin with though.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha, I actually work at the U of A to top it off. Don't tell anyone around here but I keep up with ISU sports more than I do U of A... In my defense I'm not a massive sports fan to begin with though.
So now it's extra funny. I won't tell the locals, if you don't tell anyone that everyday at noon when they play the fight song we can hear it at my house and for many years I sang my own version: "Lay down, big fat chokers." One day when my kids were still little, we were screwing around on campus and when the song started playing my son started singing my version because he thought those were the real words. ???

I love sports but did not go to a single sporting event while I was going to school. I only went to school at the UofA because it is walking distance to my house. I was already older when I went and not in the mood to pretend I was enjoying the college experience.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how far over 1000. I mean, for the person at Ford call center to have memorized Granger info way back when I bet it's a lot more than 1000 even.
I haven't even converted my reservation to them yet.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are they really scaled up to handle 1,000 orders in less than two months?
It is not 2 months- it is more like 6 months to a year. You will have your early reservations, your early reservations waiting for modular hardtop , and then your October reservations. That combined with Fords internal delay will spread it out just fine. Plus- with that many Granger techs should be experts at all dealer installed options.
Sponsored