Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the talking heads/David Byrne reference

"Watch out - you might get what you're after
Cool babies - strange but not a stranger
I'm an ordinary guy
Burning down the house "

Great music!!! had to listen to that song just now ?
One of their best albums, IMO, from a great film.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then what are we talking about here? Lol
Your reference to ordering a 2022 the way it was written sounded like you were stating that I said that would happen in February, just posted for clarification...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your reference to ordering a 2022 the way it was written sounded like you were stating that I said that would happen in February, just posted for clarification...
Haha yeah I know. I originally asked if there was clarification on when 2022 would order and you said you hoped in February that would happen. Miscommunication lol.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 1605908034914

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email here @Granger Ford checked all mail. Not a big deal just wanted you to be aware

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m aware, but that’s how 90% of people know him.
Until earlier this year there was a great neighborhood restaurant, Whisk, whose entire decor was Ron Swanson themed. Every single thing on the wall was an RS picture/quote or something related. Was BYO, too, so people would come in groups for weekend brunch with coolers packed with beer, sparkling wine, spirits, etc. (and you could buy carafe's of fresh squeezed OJ for mimosa-making). They hope to reopen somewhere else and reportedly have all of the RS gear intact. Some pictures can be found at this article: Chicago Food Magazine article on Whisk

I really hope they return, the food and atmosphere were both great.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until earlier this year there was a great neighborhood restaurant, Whisk, whose entire decor was Ron Swanson themed. Every single thing on the wall was an RS picture/quote or something related. Was BYO, too, so people would come in groups for weekend brunch with coolers packed with beer, sparkling wine, spirits, etc. (and you could buy carafe's of fresh squeezed OJ for mimosa-making). They hope to reopen somewhere else and reportedly have all of the RS gear intact. Some pictures can be found at this article: Chicago Food Magazine article on Whisk

I really hope they return, the food and atmosphere were both great.
Hahaha that’s awesome! He cracks me up on parks and Rec.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
It doesn't actually say that anywhere.

Some people have misread the dealer memo to think it says that, but it doesn't.

(It says that the "Reservations account for 50% of the Formula"... but some people have read this to mean the "Allocation is 50% of Reservations")
Actually “ converted reservations “

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are just over 3,000 Ford dealers in the US. If there are 165,000 reservations, then the average Ford dealer will have 55. @Granger Ford has over 1,000 - Wow! They must have more than any other dealer.

My math is not perfect but here’s why other Ford Dealers are dumb not to do what @Granger Ford (and @StephensAutoCenter) are doing:

A regular Ford dealer has 55 reservations and converts 50% (so that would be 28 sold) to orders and sell them at MSRP. So then assuming in they make $6,000 per Bronco. That would earn them $168,000. This dealer is probably in a metro are so their overhead is higher. Then they get barely any more allocations to sell or trade to other dealers.

Then, at Granger, let’s say they have 1,110 reservations and convert 90% to orders (so that would be 999 sold). And assuming Granger makes $750 per Bronco sold, that would earn them $749,250. And Granger owns their building and in is in a lower cost area. Plus, Granger now Gets a massive allocation to sell/trade to other dealers.

Winner in many ways = Granger!

Disclosure - I have no idea how much a dealer makes so my $ are just guesses.

Co_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Over 1000 is crazy! I talked to a dealship in northern Colorado and he said there was about 20-25 reservations that they had so far which explains the $2500 deposit at time of order and the fact that they won’t come down from msrp at all.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are just over 3,000 Ford dealers in the US. If there are 165,000 reservations, then the average Ford dealer will have 55. @Granger Ford has over 1,000 - Wow! They must have more than any other dealer.

My math is not perfect but here’s why other Ford Dealers are dumb not to do what @Granger Ford (and @StephensAutoCenter) are doing:

A regular Ford dealer has 55 reservations and converts 50% (so that would be 28 sold) to orders and sell them at MSRP. So then assuming in they make $6,000 per Bronco. That would earn them $168,000. This dealer is probably in a metro are so their overhead is higher. Then they get barely any more allocations to sell or trade to other dealers.

Then, at Granger, let’s say they have 1,110 reservations and convert 90% to orders (so that would be 999 sold). And assuming Granger makes $750 per Bronco sold, that would earn them $749,250. And Granger owns their building and in is in a lower cost area. Plus, Granger now Gets a massive allocation to sell/trade to other dealers.

Winner in many ways = Granger!

Disclosure - I have no idea how much a dealer makes so my $ are just guesses.
Thank you for that...it is exactly what I have been saying all along and you have put it out there so eloquently....

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over 1000 is crazy! I talked to a dealship in northern Colorado and he said there was about 20-25 reservations that they had so far which explains the $2500 deposit at time of order and the fact that they won’t come down from msrp at all.
That explains my Colorado coalition being the largest group I have to date...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Granger Ford , were you going to continue batching out emails Monday if you don’t get them all out today? Just curious when to look for mine.

Edit: yes, BATCHING, Not bitching ?
Sponsored

Last edited: