First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Most likely final update: Got 285/70/R17 KO2s on this morning. No real difference in how it feels. I'm going to give a couple days, but more than likely this lift is coming back off. I'm not having a nearly $50K Bronco I am nervous to drive...
What did you drive before the Bronco?
Sponsored

OP
OP

rtd16

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A GMC Sierra. And before that a lifted Chevy Colorado. The best way I can describe the response (for those of you who live in the north) is the car feels similar to if you were hitting a patch of ice in the curve. The whole vehicle sort of whips or dives to the opposite side you are turning in to. I'm not afraid to admit I drive like a little old lady in these upstate NY winters on bad roads. I'm driving this thing even slower on dry pavement right now. I must be a zebra in a field of horses because everything I can find online says everyone who has it loves this lift.

OP
OP

rtd16

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserve the right to regurgitate this thread since I started it. Had Eibach pro truck coil overs put on this weekend at all four corners (3” lift) with Zone front UCAs and the Fabtech track bar. Rides and handles in my opinion better than stock. Something must have definitely been off with Rough Country spacer set up I had originally.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any sort of lift on an IFS vehicle will jack up camber... unless you correct it you'll notice a change besides the fact that your center of gravity is higher. I'd def get it checked out but It might be a situation where once your tires wear in a little (contact is more even for the tread) it will feel less twitchy.

EDIT: Holy shit this thread is old.... glad your new setup works better.
Sponsored