Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a double edged blade
If you never experienced these features... save your money and stick to what you know

BuT once you've had it, it's so hard to go back
For instance my kia is a 2011 and was 29k back then and has heated steering wheels. Its woukd be really difficult for me to get a vehicle 2x the cost, without at least those same features
Yeah I get that, especially if you're in a cold climate. TBH if I was getting a Wildtrak or BL I'd definitely consider the Lux package for the other features not even considering the heated steering wheel, so it would just be gravy as you say. But since I'm planning on getting a base, I'd be looking at an extra $15k to get the heated steering wheel, so I'll pass and just throw shade on these threads to cope.
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this one of those old person features that I'm too young and spry to understand?
Ha! You may be on to something. Getting older may lead to poor circulation and "Feeling Cold".

Ask Bernie.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the past year or so my hands get all shades of patriotic when it's cold. Red, white, blue. Carpal Tunnel surgery has only helped some.
Our new Silverado has the heated wheel and I tried it back in December finally, thought it was too "extra" really.
Until I tried it.
Man oh man what a difference it makes.
Now I really can't see spending the extra $ for Lux just because of it, so I didn't. But I'd pay a few Benajmins to add it after the fact if it were a B&P option..

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heated steering wheel is a $523 stand alone option on the base Honda CR-V, which starts at 24/25 grand.

thanks again Ford!

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didnā€™t want to whine, but I am really teeā€™d off about the lack of heated steering wheel as a stand alone option... or at least packaged with the High. Iā€™d rather after-market my stereo than an overpriced, underperforming B&O. But what really gets me is crap like... I want a manual. Your super smart cruise control does nothing for me. Yet I still have to pay a fortune to upgrade from High to Lux?? Really just for a heated steering wheel and a sound system Iā€™d value at $1000 (to me)... $1500 MAX (if it actually performs decently)

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Heated steering wheel is a $523 stand alone option on the base Honda CR-V, which starts at 24/25 grand.

thanks again Ford!
CR-V comes with some great stuff like listless apathy, a crippling fear of the speed limit, and optional AWD!

I typically work outdoors in the snowbelt. It feels so good to get a little heat to my fingers every time I drive to the nearest portapotty. It's the little things.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have learned that a fabric cover works wonders. It's supposed to heat, but stopped after two weeks. Too much trouble to take off, so just left it on. Even below 0 I don't notice it being cold.
Sponsored