Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This didn't seem to work on any of the VIN's I used, but it may work for others. I was using to track Bronco Raptors
So far, not working for me either. And my dealer is telling me they have no way to track my shipment. That’s what I’m dealing with and it’s beyond frustrating 😩
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far, not working for me either. And my dealer is telling me they have no way to track my shipment. That’s what I’m dealing with and it’s beyond frustrating 😩
And the lie detector determined that was a lie...

the-tracking-sheet.jpg

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

when module numbers start populating, does that mean battery plugged in and electronics up and running? If so, how far along the process is this??

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Michael Grasso
I’m in central California, mine shipped Canadian National Railway, I can’t find any trackers that don’t require some type of Online account, . Most of central and Nor Cal have shipped with them to Portland recently because of the railroad embargo against California. I don’t suppose you’d have info. On them as well?

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Michael Grasso
I’m in central California, mine shipped Canadian National Railway, I can’t find any trackers that don’t require some type of Online account, . Most of central and Nor Cal have shipped with them to Portland recently because of the railroad embargo against California. I don’t suppose you’d have info. On them as well?
Would very much love to hear about this.… mine blends tomorrow, and should be here mid October, but with what you stated, I am worried. I am in CenCal as well.

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would very much love to hear about this.… mine blends tomorrow, and should be here mid October, but with what you stated, I am worried. I am in CenCal as well.
Hey neighbor! 🤣 we’re up near Turlock…You should be fine, the embargo ended 9/4 and they’re now shipping to both Richmond on CSX and Portland on CNR so Nor/Cen Cal should be good from here on out. And your dealer can pull a full status report that should go all the way back to the order date and include dates, times and any status/production/shipping updates & changes like mine did for me.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have an idea of why a vehicle going to Texas would go out CN rather than CSX from the factory?

Jason72

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Michael Grasso
You can call : 1-800-361-0198 and a rep can track it for you.

Mine shipped via Canadian National Railway as well (on the way to SoCal), but it was handed over to Union Pacific on 9/9, but I can't get my tracking number (TTGX) to come up in their system. Anyone have similar issues?

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can call : 1-800-361-0198 and a rep can track it for you.

Mine shipped via Canadian National Railway as well (on the way to SoCal), but it was handed over to Union Pacific on 9/9, but I can't get my tracking number (TTGX) to come up in their system. Anyone have similar issues?
Thanks.. mine has been sitting in Richmond at the railyard for just over a week now.. sooooo close !!

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got railcar info today - was a little concerned when they told me it was on Canadian National Railways, when I'm in California - until seeing I'm not the only one.

Sponsored

Roro

Outer Banks
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Escape, 17 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.

Here are some good links…

Required Reading: Bronco Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Bronco Ordertrack App
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🔎-bronco-ordertrack-app-thank-you.41193/

Bronco6G Tracker
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🔍-new-bronco-order-tracker.38704/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael
Am I missing something or do you need a log in to check your vehicle on the convoy?
Thank you

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was recently transferred from CN to BNSF rail - any idea how to track the railcar with BNSF?

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do I use the convoy tracker?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I use the convoy tracker?
Read the first post in this thread

For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.

...snip

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael (OP)

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How does the convoy palsapp site work? It just takes me to a login but I don't have an account? Want to see if I can find convoy info on my bronco?
Sponsored