First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Couple of dealerships here in West Michigan have Broncos sitting on the lot they are having a hard time selling. And they are not Mannequins.
2drs?

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like an overwhelming amount of the orders confirmed yesterday were Base, Big Bend, or Outer Banks. Are there truly that many more of those being ordered, or are we being screwed by some sort of constraint system with trims of Badlands and above?

As an October 2020 reservation holder I haven't been upset with any of the scheduling days so far since it was mostly people before me, but this is ridiculous how many people just got scheduled with very late or no reservation who seemingly modified their order to match what the system can produce.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
Did you buy your power ball tickets yet? Ill go halvsies with you!

Sponsored

md540i

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE , 18 Expedition Max Ltd
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer said that if you ordered one today with non-constrained options you would get it delivered within 2 months. No res needed. They WANT to build them, but cant if they dont have the parts.

I dont remember exactly what they were but, I am pretty sure he said:

NO leather
2.3 L
NO sasquatch
No MIC top

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think lottery because I had 3 of the 5 yesterday come from orders that were put in the last 2 months. Been trying to find a reason and coming up empty. All were 4d, 4 were OB, 1 BD. Varying levels of trim, some SAS, all soft tops. Two that were pulled were different previews than on Wed.

Would love to find a pattern but since most had high or lux, two were SAS and I hate math, not even going to try anymore. I know all of our orders are buildable and have the correct PC (some still undecided and 99 by choice) so that means it's all Ford's scheduling software and commodity driven or they have a big dart board with order numbers they throw at Thursday morning and go from there.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Because your dealer had an allocation that was not spoken for by a reservation holder and that the OP is lucky as HELL!

Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
because Ford took a system they advertised as a reservation system where it was, literally, 100% of when a Bronco would be produced aside from minor shipping logistics and constraints and chose to change it (after they got the headlines for all the reservations), to a system where they have a secret allocation system that favors dealers they like over dealers they don't like. The only thing that we know for sure (from a dealer who doesn't need to be named) is that the allocation formula absolutely does NOT take into account the number of reservations outstanding at that dealer. It means that Ford gives zero consideration to reservation holders as part of allocations and barely even pay lip service to them at the individual dealers that get the allocations.

So, it means your dealer had allocations for something Ford could build before it got to a less favored dealer (and had no outstanding reservation orders for the same vehicle), so OP gets the constrained items in a WT, while a July reservationist at a less favored dealer gets pushed down the line.

It amazes me that so many Ford appolgists (not at all pointing at the OP, just the forum at large) don't understand the magnitude of the screw job Ford intentionally chose to do on the reservationists.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't think lottery because I had 3 of the 5 yesterday come from orders that were put in the last 2 months. Been trying to find a reason and coming up empty. All were 4d, 4 were OB, 1 BD. Varying levels of trim, some SAS, all soft tops. Two that were pulled were different previews than on Wed.

Would love to find a pattern but since most had high or lux, two were SAS and I hate math, not even going to try anymore. I know all of our orders are buildable and have the correct PC (some still undecided and 99 by choice) so that means it's all Ford's scheduling software and commodity driven or they have a big dart board with order numbers they throw at Thursday morning and go from there.
like I posted (pic) and reservation date means nothing now that is FACT.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw the New Pro-x on the commute home last Night!
Nice!!!! Fully loaded with a Fender Soundsystem pro X with leather for $45k is not bad! Considering prices are up right now!!!
Ford better get it together soon I’m thinking of jumping ship!!!
And it tows 6200k or so
I think those are the best looking mid-size truck that's out right now. Reviews off the Off-Road chops weren't as high as the Tacoma and Ranger but not everyone needs to rock crawl

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

Take the tow package from one of the other last minute orders and they could have built mine or any of the other hundred/thousand who ordered before me. Ford doesn’t care.
People keep tagging Ford no company like it’s going to do anything. It’s an hourly employee who could give two shits about anything other than their paycheck. They have also probably been told to stop replying here since one of them actually posted a congrats to a last second order/line jumper last month.
Sponsored