First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Total crap shoot. No way to guess in all honesty. There are so many factors in play that a genius mathematician and statistician won’t be able to give you an accurate date. I’m pretty sure Ford is using a dart board to give us speculative build dates at this point.
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncoman86

broncoman86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are getting offered that much I would probably sell it too and get a beater car to drive around for the next year or so. Also the money saved by not having a car payment will allow you to put another nice down payment on the Bronco WT.
My thoughts exactly. BTW, I hate how virtually every other SUV on the market is the same bland, rounded, boring lame-mobile.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha daang, I was afraid of that! I saw something about Ford starting to deliver orders in Q1 of 2022, but that sounded too good to be true. It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes me to get tired of sharing my wife's car. If it looks like it's going to get pushed out to 23-24', I might cave and get a BS Badlands or something like that. I just feel like it would be crazy to hang onto my BS Big Bend, since I owe 28K on it and am getting quotes between 34-38K from dealers (put 5K down). All that positive equity will tank once all this supply stuff is sorted out, right?
Yes, for people that reserved a year and half ago and ordered at the beginning of 2021…

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a reservation date within 18 hrs of launch and I still don’t have mine. So if you think 6 months is how long you are going to wait. You better be prepared be disappointed.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did someone say, "How Long?"

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Bronco family!

My dealer placed my order today, a 2022 Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Grey with a hardtop, high-package, and body side graphic. Final price came to just under 54K. Can't wait!

I know this is all speculative, but can any of you Bronco insiders make an educated guess as to when someone in my position might actually take delivery of an order? Obviously there are a lot of factors to consider, but as a ballpark, am I looking at something like 6 months, or more like 18 months?

I'm selling my Bronco Sport on Monday (I love it, but it's hard to pass up a chance for a 22' Bronco especially considering I'm going to have 1-3K equity in my Sport), so I'll have to share my wife's car until the Bronco arrives... :)
What Albert said, but hopefully, no more than 3 to 6 months at this point. And yes, I did fall off an apple tree.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
August 2020 reservation. Placed order today for a two door. If I take delivery by next October I will be amazed. I have resigned myself to using my price lock certificate on MY 23. The bright spot then will be I may be able to option a white modular top by then. If I were you I would keep the BS. If you are hell bent on selling it, then get yourself a ten speed bike with a rear snow tire, if you reside in a northern climate.

67Bronkogirl

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 1/2 cab Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha daang, I was afraid of that! I saw something about Ford starting to deliver orders in Q1 of 2022, but that sounded too good to be true. It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes me to get tired of sharing my wife's car. If it looks like it's going to get pushed out to 23-24', I might cave and get a BS Badlands or something like that. I just feel like it would be crazy to hang onto my BS Big Bend, since I owe 28K on it and am getting quotes between 34-38K from dealers (put 5K down). All that positive equity will tank once all this supply stuff is sorted out, right?
I ordered my Badlands in March and have no productions dates nor even hint of anything past the order, minus the hammock and design sketches, so I don't know that I would hold my breath on getting much of anything soon, despite changing to other models/configs. That being said, they do give the appearance of getting them out sooner than later, having ironed some of the supply and process kinks now. Just something to keeping mind... there are A LOT of early reservations/converted to orders yet to fill, that will be in front of the much newer orders being placed now (in theory and if they have any scruples at all).

Sponsored

ProudestMonkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Bronco family!

My dealer placed my order today, a 2022 Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Grey with a hardtop, high-package, and body side graphic. Final price came to just under 54K. Can't wait!

I know this is all speculative, but can any of you Bronco insiders make an educated guess as to when someone in my position might actually take delivery of an order? Obviously there are a lot of factors to consider, but as a ballpark, am I looking at something like 6 months, or more like 18 months?

I'm selling my Bronco Sport on Monday (I love it, but it's hard to pass up a chance for a 22' Bronco especially considering I'm going to have 1-3K equity in my Sport), so I'll have to share my wife's car until the Bronco arrives... :)
What did your dealer tell you? It's not popular around here to actually rely on your dealer for accurate information, but only they can tell you where you stand relative to their other orders, and how many Broncos they expect to receive.

ccoday

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 / Nissan Murano / BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved my Black Diamond within 12 hours of the opening bell on 7/13/20. Converted it to an order on the first day it opened in January 21 and like "tens of thousands" of other Bronco customers, I am still waiting.........it's going to be a while brother!

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have people that has been waiting a year and you just ordered and wonder when you can expect yours? 🤷‍♂️ :mad:

OP
OP
broncoman86

broncoman86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A lot depends whether Ford can ramp production to full speed anytime soon. If they keep limping along only few thousand a month, there could be a whole lot of disappointed customers for a long while -
So far production has been lousy. And looks like Ford decided to punt for rest of '21 - still only few thousand a month till mid Dec - then who knows -

Maybe keep the Sport and use as trade-in on the eventual Wildtrak -
Is there a place where we can monitor the month by month production numbers? It's such a tough call on selling the BS. It'd probably lose 5K+ in value if I held onto it for a year.
Sponsored