Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, that's discouraging... so, no easy fix here ? another amp won't do?
Oh you can definitely do all kinds of things. Just know it'll be more complicated—and more expensive—if you decide to dig into it.

Really depends how much money/time you want to throw at this. I was able to upgrade the base system for around $1200 total—that's speakers, amplifiers, wiring, everything. If you want to do the same with the B&O system... that's easily over $2000, and probably closer to $2500.

If you don't want to do the entire system, that's also possible, but then you'll have to pick and choose what you want to upgrade.
Sponsored

DFWBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands soon, 2020 4Runner, 2012 Hayabusa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sad that you pay a considerable amount of money for their "premium" sound system, then ur stuck with a sub-par system that is difficult/expensive to upgrade. sounds like it would be cheaper to rip out the B&O system and go with something aftermarket

hebertriddell

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Ragnar!
thanks for all you do tutorial wise, just finished my kicker key and speaker upgrade solely off your video!
Question though, it’s been about a week now and the mounting plate under the steering column that i mounted to is completely rusted? No idea how that would happen, do you have any idea?

And i know you installed your sub into the stock housing area. My model has an actual sub and amp from the dealer. What I am thinking is mounting the stinger tailgate sub and then disconnecting the stock sub/amp and removing them to install the kicker key 500 in that stock area. I have the plug and play kit 19-1 that is tucked away in my glovebox from the kicker key 200 install.
Sponsored