Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dynamat is super expensive, I just bought a bunch of Amazon basics sound deadener for MUCH cheaper. Haven’t installed yet so I can’t say if it’s good, but the reviews were great. Worth a shot for $30
Link for what I used:
Amazon Basics Car Sound Deadener, 14.5″ x 10″, (10 count)Pack of 1 https://a.co/d/aMxOnpD
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dynamat is super expensive, I just bought a bunch of Amazon basics sound deadener for MUCH cheaper. Haven’t installed yet so I can’t say if it’s good, but the reviews were great. Worth a shot for $30
Dynamat is higher priced but the adhesive is better . If it's going on a flat or horizontal surface then no big deal but if you are applying it to a roof then heat and gravity will take its toll on the cheaper options eventually .

Mattyp23

Wildtrak
First Name
mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pulling the trim pieces off wasn’t that difficult without a trim kit. But I did purchase one after. I see myself in future pulling it off again.

IMG_3160.jpeg

IMG_3161.jpeg

IMG_3159.jpeg

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I personally did not.

It is a good idea to install it, the Bronco definitely benefits by having some. BUT I have a lot of upgrades planned (full Redarc electrical system), and I didn't want to install a bunch of dynamat only to find out that I had to rip it out again to fit all of the other electrical upgrades I have planned.

Also just to be fully transparent... I had given myself a $1000 budget for the audio upgrade, and I was already approaching the $1200 mark. So I decided to exercise some self-control and cut myself off. Audio upgrades is something you could easily spend $2000+ on if you let yourself.
I hear that. Im not trying to break the bank either. if the dynamat isn’t necessary and there aren’t rattles, maybe I’ll skip it.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
did you need trim tools?
I had trim tools and used them. It might be possible to do without, but I would grab an economic set off of Amazon.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did the small Kicker sound? I’m going to put one in with a fiberglass enclosure. But will be using a larger external sub enclosure that disconnects and the built in fiberglass one connects when I need luggage space.
Sponsored